http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jackson-Michael-489/

I read an answer which included a statement by the "expert" that she was dreaming of becoming Mrs Jackson, so my guess is yes, hardcore fans probably. Don't know anything about MJJC mods, but what's the difference, can't our mods be hardcore fans? Or should being a mod give them more authority? I think they're as reliable as any well-read fan who knows a lot, but definitely not everything about Michael's personal life and thoughts.

I read an answer which included a statement by the "expert" that she was dreaming of becoming Mrs Jackson, so my guess is yes, hardcore fans probably. Don't know anything about MJJC mods, but what's the difference, can't our mods be hardcore fans? Or should being a mod give them more authority? I think they're as reliable as any well-read fan who knows a lot, but definitely not everything about Michael's personal life and thoughts.

I saw that too and chuckled to myself. I thought they were meant to be neutral! Haha, they are all clearly massive fans. And god knows I had the same thought RE meeting Mike and 'sparking up' a friendship/relationship/becoming Mrs Jackson lol!

Back