Howmany % of all Michael song do you know the Lyrics???

D4rkNezz

Proud Member
I wonder howmany % from all songs you guys/gurls know the lyrics..

Witch songs you have trouble with singing and witch songs can you sing perfect?

Jam = not my strongest 1, only know 60 % of all the lyrics, hard to learn
They don´t care about us = 65/70%
Morphine = 20%
Superfly sister = 30%

Baby be mine = 100%
Leave me alone = 100%
BAD = 100%

etc etc ...=-)

I can honestly say that I probably know about 98% (including adlbs) of the lyrics to all of his songs...I'm only counting OTW to Invincible....I don't know as much of the lyrics for J5/Jacksons....

I know that I've listened to too much MJ when I am able to, successfully, sing a long to the song with no stumbling or making up words.

Well I often THINK I know all the lyrics but sometimes I just sing what I think they are.... only to be corrected later on. Doesn't happen too much these days but when I was a little kid some of my versions of MJ songs were bizarre :/

I know 88,32 % of all the lyrics from OTW - TII.

I'll be honest here and say no, I have trouble remembering most of the lyrics for most of the songs (especially the fast ones). :smilerolleyes: I can think of a few I know the full lyrics to: Man in the Mirror, Human Nature, Rock With You. I also know most of Someone in the Dark. I probably couldn't sing any song without singing along with Michael though, and certainly not without music. I always seem to mess up on one part of Can You Feel It for some reason even though I've read over the lyrics several times. Even if I do know the lyrics for the songs, sometimes I forget and still mess up.

Ha ha so funny how I often get Michael's lyrics wrong. I wonder if being a fan since childhood makes lyrics more distorted as when you're a child you get things wrong and kind of make up words to the sounds! I have trouble with Jam - probably know 65% all the Bad and Thriller stuff I'm good with, but some I'm terrible! TDCAU probably 60%. Idk I reckon I think I know them but if I were to sing them now I would probably get told I was singing the wrong lyrics all the time!

Back