How would you feel if Michael wrote a song about you ?

ruchie

Proud Member
It been many years of me thinking about this. I guess it was around the 1990s or the early 2000s when it started but even though Michael is probably wrapping up his album now or he's still going through the motions of perfecting it. I was wondering what if Michael knew about me and he decided to write a song about me ? Would the song be a song that would make me smile or angry or sad and what would be his feelings ? but since Michael gets his inspirations from his surroundings ,I think Michael might write a Nice song about me. You know that's wishful thinking but anything is possible even if he reaches in his Mind and forsees me in a dream and then he wakes up put his full thoughts down on paper. That if he is that clairvoyant. Or he would meet me somewhere at a chance meeting and had his thoughts written down on a napkin or anything he could get his hands on. Lets say anything is possible. What are you thoughts about this subject ?:cheeky:

Last edited:
Simply the most important people in the world...

very thrilled, flattered, honored, special..I would have a lot of feelings going through me if MJ wrote a song about me, hopefully it would be a good song lol...:p

Last edited:
oh my! waht a thread!
i must admit that this hadn't even cross my mind ever before but i think its such a cool topic to think about!!!

if he wrote sth about me .... i would feel blessed!! :angel:
its a AWESOME, HUGE, BIG BIG BIG honor. to have :heart:Michael writting/written a song for you! its awfully so honoring.(wodner if that word is correct!)

so so so much that i doubt i even deserve it :)

Last edited:
oh my! waht a thread!
i must admit that this hadn't even cross my mind ever before but i think its such a cool topic to think about!!!

if he wrote sth about me .... i would feel blessed!! :angel:
its a AWESOME, HUGE, BIG BIG BIG honor. to have :heart:Michael writting/written a song for you! its awfully so honoring.(wodner if that word is correct!)

so so so much that i doubt i even deserve it :)

Ok.That's cool. I feel the same way,It would be an Awesome,Huge,Big,Big,Big honor to have. I might not deserve it either but you never know when it comes to Michael and his inspirations. About your word Awfully.LOL.... Yes ,It a word.I even looked it up for yah. LOL......
:cheeky:

more than lucky....like Mijack said...probably the most important and most happy person in the world!! :yes:

Some are too fast to say 'happy' 'honored' 'thrilled'

What if D.S. was about you??? lol!

What if he wrote a BAD song about you, talking about how bad of a person you are.. ;)

ha ha!!! I don't think we would have the same answeres.. well some of us anyways

If it was a amazing song dedicated 2 me, id be blown away..i might die lol

What if he wrote a BAD song about you, talking about how bad of a person you are.. ;)

ha ha!!! I don't think we would have the same answeres.. well some of us anyways

You could be right about that,LOL:D but all of us would like a song that would make us smile.:yes: but if that should happen that He would write a Bad Song about anyone,Let us hope that The BAD SONG would be a good thing and not have a song the puts us in a bad light and He'll let us know that he doesn't like us. LOL....
I know he loves us all.He keeps telling us that everytime.:cheeky:
Just don't make him angry guys.U wouldn't like it if you made him angry.:agree:

more than lucky....like Mijack said...probably the most important and most happy person in the world!! :yes:
You word it correctly,
Mijack wrote "Simply the most important people in the world." I was wonder if they meant all the people or do they have many personallities.But it's still a goodthing and I bet they would feel honored.:cheeky:

Haha yeah or if Leave Me Alone was actually directed at the fans!

LOL no of course not, if Michael would write a song about me, I would be the luckiest girl alive!! :D:D And I would ask him to donate all the money he made with it to the World Wide Fund for Nature, because that's one of my favorite charities :D And I would write a whole album full of songs especially for him and send it to him as a thank you! :D :wub:

I would feel very honored, humbled, but most of all, I would know that I was very loved, appreciated, have never been alone and not forgotten...

If it was a less impressive song, Mr.Jackson does not waste his time unless one truly pissed him off, therefore, you get what you give...

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

Last edited:
Awww if he wrote a song especially for/about me...I'd feel soo blessed that i'll be speechless and feel like no hug can express how much i truly truly truly love him!!!! :wub: :wub:

I would be so amazed!!

My sister got to meet her celebrity love, who isn't AS famous as Micahel, and she traveled to England just for his concert and someone told him about it and how she was madly in love with him so he dedicated a song to her at the end of the show!! I was in tears...it was the sweetest thing ever!!!

Now I'm going to cry:(

:lol: I would not even give a care if he wrote a song like DS about me ...I would be jammin' to that track 24/7 :chichi:

" Yep, that's right !! I am Chichi and Michael Jackson is telling me off :yes: You here that HeeHeee he just let out ... I pissed him off enough to put that on record :D You got a song that Michael sings to you ?? I didn't think so :chichi: "

to be an inspration for a Michael's song....wow....

it's a great honour....isn't it????
michaelmdjjcqr8.png
:)

Last edited:
If Michael wrote a song about me....how would I feel?

Extremely FRUSTRATED. :mello: I mean, I reeeeeeeally admire Michael and I love his music and I think he is sooooooo talented and sooooo intelligent and seems to be a really really sweet person and he is funny and he is reeeeally CUTE too. :wub: So obviously I'd LOOOOVE to get to met him one day. So if if he wrote a song about me, it would be of course very flattering (if it was a positive song, that is), but it would also be EXTREMELY frustrating, because I'd be like "Great...so he has noticed me...and writes a song about me...yet I have never met him and haven't got a CLUE how to ever get a chance to meet him". :( I'd probably end up feeling really frustrated and "heartbroken" in a way. You know, you reeeeally like him and then he writes a song about you, but "nothing is for real". FRUSTRATING! And if the song was negative, it would be even MORE frustrating becuase it would be like "He hasn't even MET me....he doesn't KNOW me....he has a TOTALLY wrong idea of me....but HOW am I ever going to make him see that because there is no way to get to meet him face to face!" :(

So I'd just feel frustrated, I think. :scratch:

BUT.....if I and Mike were friends and he wrote a (positive) song about me.....I swear I'd cry my eyes out because I'd think it's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. I'd probably just jump on his neck and give him a HUUUUUGE hug and cry from pure bliss!:wub: :clapping: Then again...if the song was a bad song about me....I'd probably never talk to him again.

Last edited:
Anyone else care to share their thoughts? :lol:

Well. Tom Sneddon said he was flattered, and he laughed. Billie Jean King strutted her stuff down the catwalk to Billie Jean and Princess Diana said Dirty Diana was her one of her favourite songs, so it doesn't follow that people would be angry, they might well be flatterd that they are mentioned at all. I would be flattered too.

Well. Tom Sneddon said he was flattered, and he laughed. Billie Jean King strutted her stuff down the catwalk to Billie Jean and Princess Diana said Dirty Diana was her one of her favourite songs, so it doesn't follow that people would be angry, they might well be flatterd that they are mentioned at all. I would be flattered too.

I guess that would depend on a person....I don't think I'd feel too flattered if MJ was singing about me and it would be something bad.

If Michael wrote a song about me....how would I feel?

Extremely FRUSTRATED. :mello: I mean, I reeeeeeeally admire Michael and I love his music and I think he is sooooooo talented and sooooo intelligent and seems to be a really really sweet person and he is funny and he is reeeeally CUTE too. :wub: So obviously I'd LOOOOVE to get to met him one day. So if if he wrote a song about me, it would be of course very flattering (if it was a positive song, that is), but it would also be EXTREMELY frustrating, because I'd be like "Great...so he has noticed me...and writes a song about me...yet I have never met him and haven't got a CLUE how to ever get a chance to meet him". :( I'd probably end up feeling really frustrated and "heartbroken" in a way. You know, you reeeeally like him and then he writes a song about you, but "nothing is for real". FRUSTRATING! And if the song was negative, it would be even MORE frustrating becuase it would be like "He hasn't even MET me....he doesn't KNOW me....he has a TOTALLY wrong idea of me....but HOW am I ever going to make him see that because there is no way to get to meet him face to face!" :(

So I'd just feel frustrated, I think. :scratch:

BUT.....if I and Mike were friends and he wrote a (positive) song about me.....I swear I'd cry my eyes out because I'd think it's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. I'd probably just jump on his neck and give him a HUUUUUGE hug and cry from pure bliss!:wub: :clapping: Then again...if the song was a bad song about me....I'd probably never talk to him again.

Back