How would you describe Michael's voice....

Flexible, Emotional. Takes any song to a new level.

^^ :D

I wouldn't even know how to describe it...It can be smooth and sultry...rough and sexy....ALWAYS makes me emotional...Brings out emotions I never thought I had....The richness of it always pulls me right in, and I'm there forever....It's very seductive...

Powerful.. his voice goes straight to your heart no matter who you are..

Also, with his voice he could do any type of song perfectly..Fast dance songs, heavy rock songs, ballads..ANY kind he could do it, with 100% perfection. ;)

^^ very true.....i get SO high listening to the Jackson's songs....which come ALIVE when Michael starts singing....eg: Can You Feel It...Torture....his voice just adds this magic, excitement, happiness.....It's like, the song automatically goes into orbit as soon as he starts singing....

^ Magical, that's a good way to describe it too!

What I also love is that his speaking voice it's so unique and I find it to be an extremely relaxing voice to listen to.. :) I've uploaded a lot of his interviews to my Ipod haha ;)

^^ oooh, for sure! I was listening to Planet Earth yesterday, and I agree, his voice is just so beautiful and relaxing..it really is angelic...I mean, people say that all the time describing someone's voice....but with Michael, it's literally angelic to me...Like Sir Bob Geldoff said...'when Michael Jackson sings, it's with the voice of angels...' sooo true...

^^ very true.....i get SO high listening to the Jackson's songs....which come ALIVE when Michael starts singing....eg: Can You Feel It...Torture....his voice just adds this magic, excitement, happiness.....It's like, the song automatically goes into orbit as soon as he starts singing....

This is exactly what i wanted to say but i couldnt express my self!!!!!!!!! :clapping:

here's another one.......overwhelming.....

I really do become overwhelmed with his voice....Like, I don't feel like I have the capacity to truly grasp how incredible of a vocalist he is....

Oh, I thought I read "How would you describe Michaels voice in one word...."

Sorry, I lose ^^

I find Michael's voice to be so strong, pure and honest. He can sing anything no matter what it is...:love:

Beautiful, pure, gritty, unique, diverse, raw and magical.

MJ's voice is all of those things to me. When I listen to a song like say "Human Nature" or "Fly Away" I really feel like i'm listening to an angel. There's something so magical about MJ and his voice. That may sound sappy, but it's true.

What he can do with his voice, no one else can.

Beautiful, pure, gritty, unique, diverse, raw and magical.

MJ's voice is all of those things to me. When I listen to a song like say "Human Nature" or "Fly Away" I really feel like i'm listening to an angel. There's something so magical about MJ and his voice. That may sound sappy, but it's true.

What he can do with his voice, no one else can.

Doesn't sound sappy to me....I feel like I'm listening to an angel too...Transcends me into a different world, everytime....

Back