How would we feel about MJ as a cloned robot

Ejacobs29

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's robot clone(Agencies)
Updated: 2009-11-12 19:01 Comments(0) PrintMail

Michael Jackson had a 3-D scan of him likeness made so he could build a virtual reality version of himself - which could now be used to bring him back in pop videos, films or computer games.

Michael Jackson wanted to build a clone of himself.

The 'Thriller' star - who died of acute Propofol intoxication aged 50 in June - underwent several three dimensional scans in 1996 so a virtual reality 'robotic' twin could be produced.

It is thought the scans could now be used to bring the singer back in pop videos, computer games or even films.

Related readings:
Bill for Jackson's LA funeral: $1 million
Warhol's Michael Jackson portrait sells for $812K
Beatles 'more memorable than Jackson'

The anonymous US businessman who owned the images and has reportedly been trying to sell them for $1 million told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "The data has been in our archives since he had the scans. The thing about this data is it immortalised him at the age of 37, before his nose was disfigured and when he was in the prime of his life."

Meanwhile, it has been revealed Michael's funeral was nearly cancelled at the last minute in a row over its cost.

Around $1 million was estimated to have been spent on the funeral, which took place on September 3.

Court papers have revealed just three days before the funeral was scheduled to take place, lawyers acting for the 'Billie Jean' star's mother Katherine had filed a request to the administrators of his estate to pay for the funeral bills.

The lawyers stated that if the funeral home and local police department's bills were not paid by the next day, the burial would not go ahead as planned. Administrators were luckily able to pay the bills in time, preventing any delays to the ceremony.

Katherine's lawyers admitted the cost of the funeral was high, but added it was: "Entirely commensurate with the decedent's worldwide status as an entertainer and the world's grief over his death."

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz/2009-11/12/content_8961017.htm

"The data has been in our archives since he had the scans. The thing about this data is it immortalised him at the age of 37, before his nose was disfigured and when he was in the prime of his life."

The press had been saying MJs face/nose was disfigured for years before those scans were made, so it's strange to see that statement now.

I don't think this guy really owns it. if he owns the right to the 3D scan why doesn't he want to be identified. I think this was part of the ghost project. The estate needs to fight for it.

....... whatever.....

thNUSE.gif

A clone is a biological replication taken from DNA.

A robot is a machine.

And when it comes to MJ, I don't like this idea at all. I'd rather have the original, thank you very much.

They "could" make a real clone of Michael (it's illegal though), but I don't know what I would think that.

Creepy I think.

They "could" make a real clone of Michael (it's illegal though), but I don't know what I would think that.

Creepy I think.

The world already has an MJ clone and his name is Blanket.

It would look like him if your talking about genetic cloning..that is not legal top do on humans but...it would never be MJ The MJ born in 1958 had it's own experiences that made him the man he was..no amount of cloning could duplicate the soul of a man. I wish the clone was in the tomb and not the real MJ.....I just want him back.

MJ did this of artist purposes..always trying to be ahead of his time, he had so many ideas, just the Greatest Entertainer that ever lived. I just miss him so, he was one ot a kind!

It would look like him if your talking about genetic cloning..that is not legal top do on humans but...it would never be MJ The MJ born in 1958 had it's own experiences that made him the man he was..no amount of cloning could duplicate the soul of a man. I wish the clone was in the tomb and not the real MJ.....I just want him back.

MJ did this of artist purposes..always trying to be ahead of his time, he had so many ideas, just the Greatest Entertainer that ever lived. I just miss him so, he was one ot a kind!

exactly , this is ridiculous, we have plenty of footage to remember him by, they dont need to do this sort of thing. i would have nothing to do with a clone, its like a twin.

Making MJ into a robot that could dance and sing would be very strange. I bet someone will try it never the less. It does seem anything MJ makes money..could you see it now MJ robot does concert in London 02 arena..brought to you by AEG and Sony!

LOL!! Yes, Blanket is so like his father in appearance and the genetics is there. I'm sure Prince will look more like him later..he may have MJ characterisitics but we all see them from afar.

I dunno, I think he looks like him now. Prince Michael no.1 has his father's eyes & build - and his face is a gorgeous mix of both his parents.

MJ clone? He be born a baby and grow up in a whole different generation, which would make him way different then the real MJ! SO that is a no go! Just look at a MJ picture, because the clone will be nothing but a look-a-like anyways! Who will be without the soul of the real MJ! :(

And a robot is even stupider! lol

It would be kinda funny. To have new virtual moves, too. And then real people trying to copy them. :)

But for new videos and songs I would use old live material and make with the cpu his mouth to sing a new song and put new clothes on him. Theres so much live material from the old songs.

I don't understand the points some of you are making. This is not an actual CLONE. This is like someone appearing in a video game or Anjelina Jolie in Beowulf/Jim Carrey in Christmas Carol.

It's an absolutely fantastic thing - imagine new music with new videos featuring MJ. They must have captured his movements etc. What's the difference between this and one of those impersanators - especially Thrilller Live?

Don't forget, MJ actually went forward to do this - they didn't force him to do it.

For music videos, the images Michael agreed to do would be fine and not creepy at all. On the subject of cloning - I can't think of anything more heartbraking then having a person standing there that looks exactly like Michael but has no soul - Michael was all soul, his beauty was at the very core of him not just on the outside.

Back