How will you remember him? What Era

Conspiracy

Proud Member
Now that Michael Jackson has left us :cry:

How will you remember him? I think I will remember him as he was in BAD era. There he was perfect, he looked HOT, singed much live, good energy, danced good as always..

1108716.jpg

I can't label him under a specific era, I think that's impossible.
There really is just 1 era, and that's the Michael Jackson era.

Yep, The Michael Jackson era! Bad will always be my favourite though.

Also, I refuse to say Michael has left us. We're just taking a long break until we see him again. :)

58-09. There will never be another Michael Jackson. Freddie Mercury has tremendous charisma and stage presence but Jackson had both those and so much. Dick Clark, who had practically every artist in the history of rock, pop, and soul on his show said that not one of those folks/acts was better than Jackson. He was gifted and talented beyond belief but thankfully, the guy was an even better person and father. R.I.P.

I can't label him under a specific era, I think that's impossible.
There really is just 1 era, and that's the Michael Jackson era.

Perfectly put. He had many different "musical eras" from the J5 days...the little Mike days...Off the wall....thriller....bad....dangerous, etc and he was perfect in every one of them.

I LOVE the fact that over the time he changed (but really stayed the same at his core). There aren't many people who can re-create themselves that much (only him and Madonna I think).

Michael was a true Phoenix!

Growing up in the 80s, "Thriller"(album) particularly, but what touched me most about Michael is how he related to children. I have these words to describe him-pure and innocent.

58-09. There will never be another Michael Jackson. Freddie Mercury has tremendous charisma and stage presence but Jackson had both those and so much. Dick Clark, who had practically every artist in the history of rock, pop, and soul on his show said that not one of those folks/acts was better than Jackson. He was gifted and talented beyond belief but thankfully, the guy was an even better person and father. R.I.P.

I agree. From the very beginning, to the very end. :(

Appearance wise, I love his Thriller/Bad era, but I guess I would always remember him as the most talented, loving and caring person ever lived on this planet.

Bad/Dangerous when i was kiddie.

but we have to remember future fan generations who did not live in his time, will not be hung up on ''seperate eras''. theres only one era.

I will always remember him just as Michael Jackson. I don't think I could pick an era.
The first time I saw him though was in the Thriller video but that's not how I'll always remember him. I'll remember him from 1958-forever. :)

I remember him as the man who brought a lot of happyness and joy to my life. The man who inspired me to do great things and to believe in the impossible. Just as Michael Jackson.

I'll always remember him in that scene in Black or White where he's on that massive white shoe box with the indians. Michael jackson to me, is encapsulated in the Dangerous period. Love.

I wont remember him as be in a specific era
but when i start to think about the fact he has gone,the first image rush to me is BAD
the BAD boy which is full of energy and sooooooo hot ,the way he sang n moved himself on stage,the way he swag n the curls ......he is really a bad boy .i cant believe a boy like this has gone.......

271vo2.jpg

11-46.jpg

Ebony2.jpg

Ebony8.jpg

Yeah I don't think I can pick just one era, it's the whole package but I will never forget the enthusiasm there was about first Thriller 25 then This Is It, all the photoshoots and stuff and I'm so thankful that I got to experience at least that.. (I became fan in 2005 so I didn't experience the earlier excitement) It was wonderful time.. :cry:

I will remember him from all era's but i have specialmemories in my heart from him during the History era and after that....

Back