How much time should Dr Murray get in Prison?

BabeBeMine

Proud Member
There has been no charges or trial just yet but if if it was up to you right now how much time would you send him to prison. I think 3 years is enough considering he did attempt to weed MJ off and tried other ways of helping MJ get to sleep. It was in the morning when MJ insisted on the milk as MJ said. But the negative is him leaving the room even if it was temporary. But i don't see that as 10 year prison sentence or life. I know emotions are involved and some would want to send him away and lock the key but he did try and get MJ off and MJ still wanted it insisting on it.

This tells me he reluctantly gave in to MJ's demand which showed he did in fact care at the time.

Life in prison with no parole until his death. He took Michaels life and doesn't care about what he has done he should be locked away for the rest of his life.

Julia

Sentencing Murray to death by lethal injection of Propofol would be unique and fair... Except he'd at least be prepared for death knowing it's coming, unlike the life he took so unexpectedly.

In reality, he should get nothing less than life in prison but odds are he'll serve a maximum of four years, and will probably be out with "good behavior" in a couple years. That's how it goes. First step is to actually charge him with a crime... :closedeyes:

^^ I gotta agree, and the predicted charge would probably manslaughter (that they will try to reduce it to if a second degree murder charge is happens.) and that doesn't carry that many years, unfortunately. :sad: That's the reason why I am not expecting him to serve life in prison.

We'll see, we are lucky if he gets anything at this point.

Im keeping the faith though :angel:

Honestly, if he doesnt get life, then i dont think he'd last that long on the outside. Similar to Mark Chapman with John Lennon..

He should get life. He is a qualified and experienced doctor who took an oath to 'First do no harm', yet he gives a potentially dangerous drug to someone who didn't need it, with no monitoring, and when he finds that person not breathing he takes at least an hour to call 911.

I would say that is someone who did not care about his patient's life, it goes beyond wreckless. IF he is telling the truth that Michael had become addicted, then it was down to him giving it to him night after night, and IF Michael was begging for it I would have thought that was even more reason not to give it to him.

A good doctor would have said no, treated him with conventional sleeping pills and referred him to a sleep disorder clinic. Michael would have struggled to find someone to give him that stuff and risk their own career for him, and maybe someone else would have had the correct monitoring.

At the very least Murrey knowlingly put Michael's life in danger, at worst, he will eventually be paid by someone for murdering Michael.

I'm saying five years. It was down to his negligence and improper care that he killed MJ, he didn't mean to kill him. But his mistakes in the end of the day were preventable and MJ's death should never have happened, to which he should be punished. As a doctor he should have known better and was clouded by the all mighty dollar sign. Also his medical license needs to be taken away for life.

I haven't even thought about this. I have a feeling that whatever he gets won't be long enough.

You guys aren't being fair or reasonable...

I'm not going to say anything, because I will not judge a person that I do not know.

You guys aren't being fair or reasonable...

I'm not going to say anything, because I will not judge a person that I do not know.

Just what I thought.
He took Michael's life away, but I still can't judge the guy because I don't know the guy.
Yes, he deserves a punishment, but which I can't say. I'm not gonna say death, because I would be just like the man himself.
Who decides who lives and dies? (not me)

Isn't execution and life based on emotion and just being a die hard fan of MJ.

Not saying MJ was a drug addict but it's no different. If your a person on the streets looking for the drug you will get it. You can blame the dealers all you want, but if you don't have that addiction then the drug won't go in your system. It's as simple as that. The person with the problem has to be willing to get help for that problem. If not then he or she is putting there life in danger and living there life on the edge.

Now if you have money willing to pay ppl 150,000 a month there are a lot of ppl who would have injected MJ with propofol. Many of my friends were like heck yeeeeeea for that much. That's a lot of money and this world isn't perfect. If you got money you can demand and get a lot.

How do we know when Dr Murray didn't give MJ the propofol throught the night that MJ didn't bust a attitude with him in the morning and was like looooooook im paying you 150,000 a month making sure you live comfortable now give me some of that milk. Do you honestly think MJ was all cute and nice after he couldn't sleep? Doubt it

Back