How Much Do You Think Will Watch?

KB50MJ

Proud Member
Now it was reported that the shows will be recorded proffesionaly.

Just to refresh your memory:

Quote:
In related news, it has been revealed through the official AEG newsletter that "the Michael Jackson shows are being recorded for future viewing, more details to follow in the upcoming months!" While no additional details are yet available about the plans for these professional recordings, speculation may suggest that one or more shows will be streamed online (e.g., MSN In Concert previously streamed Dangerous: Live in Bucharest), or released on DVD, or aired on television in a similar fashion to the way the Dangerous Bucharest concert aired on HBO to a record number of viewers in the 1990s.
UN-Quote
http://mjjr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=511&t=983

How much people do you think will watch?

Do you think he will break more records?

Do you think its possible for it to be viewed by a billion people.

I mean the media was all over the press conference and he created a HUGE stir for a few days.

What do you think?

What kind of buzz do you think Mj will stir this time?

Last edited:
Do I THINK he will break more records? No, honey... I KNOW!

the world will be watching,and even that is an under-statement

Yep! Michaelsson... Is that you in your avvy? If so, we have the same shirt. :D

Hard to predict exact figure but ya if any of these shows are broadcasted LIVE worldwide then Michael will break a record again of his own..Thats for sure cuz back in early 90's there was no internet and no good source to connect world the way it is now a days.So I think people all around the world will be able to know and watch the most spectacular shows ever.:yes:

Back