how much are original vinyl singles worth

elusive moonwalker

Guests
went into a charity shop today and came out with orignal copies of thriller,bad,liberian girl,leave me alone. another part of me. all in great nick bar thriller which was abit torn up as it came in the old paper covers that they used to have back then and not the harder carboard shinny covers the bad singles came in. thought id buy them for historys sake as its nice to have originals and they were only £50p each. prob not worth much but just wonderd if anyone had any idea.

Last edited:
If they have the original cover and in good condition.. £2-£5 on ebay, if they don't have the original cover, worth 50p LOL don't really sell on ebay unless you want it for a juke box.

yeha they are all the original covers all in great nick bar the thriller one

then you will tell me they arent originals lol . what do u mean by originals? second print? as the cover art would be the same

Original covers are ones which normally have a picture of him on it, the only single which I know off which never had a cover was Girlfriend which was a UK release which I Have and haven't seen a cover for it yet except the plain Epic cover.

all the ones i have have mjs face on. thriller is one of the poses of him in a yellow top and bow tie. bad is from the video. leave me alone is from the video when he dances with the chain just b4 he dances with the elephan man. liberian girl is a pose with the clothes from the come together video in moonwalker. and another par of me is a pic of him on stage from the video of the way ... i guess

thanks.ill take some pics and post when i have a spare minute

they're worth a few quid generally... but may I ask you what the tracklisting of the liberian girl 12" vinyl is?

thanks

No Cartman is not confusing themselves - there is 2 Liberian Girl 12" one has Girlfriend as a B side and the other does indeed have Cant get outta the rain.

Back