How many pop culture characters can you recognize?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
crazy4cult2postertop-439x315.jpg
Gallery 1988: LA will be holding Crazy 4 Cult 2 on Friday, August 22nd from 7-11pm. Basically, it’s a pop culture-infused art show hosted by Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier. The first show featured anything from Jay and Silent Bob to oil paintings of the guys from Shuan of the Dead playing with toys. Andrew Wilson put in over 130 man hours to create this awesome poster for the event. Andrew is a 1988 frequent contributer, and artist at Rockstar Games San Diego. You MUST click on the image above to see all the fantastic detail.

How many pop culture characters can you recognize?

I don't have the patience to try to figure it out right now lol, but I saw John Shaft, the Pulp Fiction guys, Edward Scissorhands, and Divine the drag queen right away.

I think I saw Glenda the Good Witch from Wizard of Oz, Willy Wonka and a reference to Psycho....or Chuckie from Child's Play. I can't tell lol.

these always overwhelm me LOL

I can see:

King Kong, Psycho, Godzilla, Johnny Cash, Edward Scissorhands, George Lucas, Woody Allen, Mommy Dearest, an Ommpa Loompa, Jaws, Ghostbusters, Gremlins, cheech and Chong, Jay and Silent Bob, Wicked With of the west and flying monkey, Ferris buller, whole cast of the wizard of Oz, Gomez, and Morticia Adams, The kids from the Goonies! and Sloth, the bunny rabbit character from Donnie Darko, the rocky Horror Picture show gang, Weird Al Yankovich, Willy Wonka, The cast from Princess Bride... oh and Lo-Pan in the upper window from that film Big Trouble in little china and Russell crowe's character

:D

these always overwhelm me LOL

I can see:

King Kong, Psycho, Godzilla, Johnny Cash, Edward Scissorhands, George Lucas, Woody Allen, Mommy Dearest, an Ommpa Loompa, Jaws, Ghostbusters, Gremlins, cheech and Chong, Jay and Silent Bob, Wicked With of the west and flying monkey, Ferris buller, whole cast of the wizard of Oz, Gomez, and Morticia Adams, The kids from the Goonies! and Sloth, the bunny rabbit character from Donnie Darko, the rocky Horror Picture show gang, Weird Al Yankovich, Willy Wonka, The cast from Princess Bride... oh and Lo-Pan in the upper window from that film Big Trouble in little china and Russell crowe's character

:D

wow you are good

Back