HOW MANY opuses can one account pre-order?

sjackals

Proud Member
As the title say, how many opuses can I buy using one account and one credit card?
According to the official order site, I can pre-order as many opuses as I like!
But following the ticketmaster purchase policy one account can only make one order.
So I'm confused...... , I want to pre-order several opuses for my friends.They are all MJ fans.

Anyone can help me ? THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

you can order one at a time. so after you have ordered the first one, u have to log back in and do the process all over again

you can order one at a time. so after you have ordered the first one, u have to log back in and do the process all over again

thank you very much.
does it mean I can pre-order several books using ONE ACCOUNT AND ONE CREDIT CARD for my friends ?

if I am following your instructions, are those orders approved by Ticketmaster?

Thank U again.

On the TM Opus page it says:

Please Note
You may pre-order as many Opuses as you like! For each Opus you wish to buy, please complete your purchase one at a time (it's easy because you can save your billing info). For example if you want 2 Opuses, please make 2 separate purchases. If you want 3 Opuses, please make 3 separate purchases and so forth. You'll receive a confirmation email for each Opus.

On the TM Opus page it says:

Please Note
You may pre-order as many Opuses as you like! For each Opus you wish to buy, please complete your purchase one at a time (it's easy because you can save your billing info). For example if you want 2 Opuses, please make 2 separate purchases. If you want 3 Opuses, please make 3 separate purchases and so forth. You'll receive a confirmation email for each Opus.

Thank U

I search the ticketmaster help page,
it says,

"The venue or artist/event management will typically impose a ticket limit per customer, credit card and/or billing address in order to provide ticket access to as many fans as possible. Ticket limits vary depending on the type of event or the anticipated demand for tickets. Check the event information area of the purchase page for more information on ticket limits for your event. Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
"

This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information.

I don't know what this means and "You may pre-order as many Opuses as you like".

it seems the two notes are conflict. So I'm confused......

Besides, I have already pre-ordered one for my friend, plus mine, there are two orders in my account, I'm afraid that ticketmaster may cancel my two orders ……,is it possible?

Thank U

I search the ticketmaster help page,
it says,

"The venue or artist/event management will typically impose a ticket limit per customer, credit card and/or billing address in order to provide ticket access to as many fans as possible. Ticket limits vary depending on the type of event or the anticipated demand for tickets. Check the event information area of the purchase page for more information on ticket limits for your event. Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
"

This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information.

I don't know what this means and "You may pre-order as many Opuses as you like".

it seems the two notes are conflict. So I'm confused......

Besides, I have already pre-ordered one for my friend, plus mine, there are two orders in my account, I'm afraid that ticketmaster may cancel my two orders ……,is it possible?
Um...OPUSES ARE NOT TICKETS!
You can get as many Opuses as you want. It says so on the ordering page - "You may pre-order as many Opuses as you like!"
You just have to do it one at a time.

just keep logging in for each one you want to purchases using the same info and credit card.. you shouldn't have any trouble.. but if you are, then you should call TM and just do it over the phone.. but you are allowed to buy however many you can afford..

*sidenote* wish you were my friend, so you could purchase me one.. that is very nice of you to do that for your friends..

OPUSES ARE NOT TICKETS

yes, simply but quite useful, thank you

and thank you for your reply ,#1MJstan, StaceyMJ,

very kind of you all

MJJ2theMAX
Jan

why you so negative to him? maybe friends doesent have credit cards, and will send money to him in another way. I olready have some friends asked me to bay for them opuses olso, when ill buy for me...

I olways wonder, why people first think badly about someone, before they think good..

You have to remember what words said olways Michael Jackson about this...

Wow, part of MJJC Forum Rules say to be respectful of one another. He had a question. If you aren't going to participate in the answer try posting elsewhere.

^ Really?! I didn't know there was a date. Yessss! And so does that mean like...a week maybe before we get them?!

i plan on ordering mine within the next couple of weeks (christmas gift to myself...dont have the money to get it but damn it want it!) do u know if there is some kinda pay half now then pay the rest later type thing?

Back