How Many MJ Songs Can You Name?

LOL this was fun but harder than I expected - I got 75.
Weirdly, Invincible and Thriller was the only albums I got a full score on, lol

And I really need to study the pre Off The Wall albums.

This was fun :D

That was really fun.....

I got 77! I blanked out when it came to HiStory, Ben, and Forever Michael....

LOL this was fun but harder than I expected - I got 75.
Weirdly, Invincible and Thriller was the only albums I got a full score on, lol

And I really need to study the pre Off The Wall albums.

This was fun :D

That's where I messed up too! I couldn't remember a lot of the songs on his solo albums with motown.

Wow this was so much fun, but also very embarrasing, I blanked on some very easy songs! I got 76 on first try.. Gonna try to get 'em all later. Won't rest until I do! Haha

71! i dont know any of his motown albums
my mind went blank
i cant believe i missed out
Earth Song & Remember the Time haahha!

99!! My arms hurt so much!! And I turned off with two
minutes to go...

ok 95 on second attempt without doing any revision inbetween, that makes me feel a little better. Still need to look over the early albums. :D

All I know is that anyone that gets full score should really start listening to something else also since I don't think even Michael would remember all the songs :p :D

Omg I'm a little ashamed I had 60 but when I saw the songs I've missed I thought oooooh of course so stupid!!
At first I totally blanked and the first 4 albums are not known by me so I had to get the songs from off the wall to Invincible.
I only forgot P.Y.T. on the Thriller album.

I had gotten 68. I was able to remember all of the songs off the Dangerous, HIStory, and Bad albums. I can't believe my mind drew a complete blank on the other 47 songs. I am going to try this again later and hopefully I will do better.

LOL I thought you just asked how many songs we can name and just write them all here :lol:

But this was fun - I got 74, I knew very little of his solo motown albums! (I should've had 75 though, I just typed You've got a friend wrong, lol) And I can't believe I forgot songs like Dirty Diana and Man in the mirror :innocent: Total blackout!

I will do this again!

it's a nice distraction from all the thoughts, thanks for the link!

Back