How Long Do You Go To Jail For Luring Someone To Their Death? :/

Karice

Proud Member
I was watching a Lifetime movie where a Gay boy named Eddie had a crush on a straight boy named David. Jordan, David's friend, used David's phone one day, and sent Eddie a text message, pretending to be David saying, "Eddie, come meet me at the Johnson party tonight. I can't wait to see you." Eddie was excited that "David," wanted to see him.

Jordan knew that there were Homophobes at that party who wanted to injure Eddie for being Gay. When Eddie arrived, he got immediately alarmed when he realized that David wasn't at the party. It was too late for him. The Homophobes pushed poor Eddie outside and beat him to death for 5 hours.

I am wondering how many years in jail would Jordan get for not only knowing Eddie was going to get beat up(let alone killed from the beating), and luring him to the party under Impostering? :/

I don't know, but I don't think society does enough to actively pursue those kind of cases. They do even less to pursue the cases where involvement is en masse, or indirect.

Back