How does The Experience work on Nitendo DS?

MattyJam

Guests
I have a DS, but I thought this game was one of those interactive things where you had to emulate the dance moves??? How does that work on Nitendo DS???

I played it...not too bad(at least it's playable)...If u are in UK, this game is cheap, buy a copy for your MJ Collection is a good choice..

The Game series is much more better than the album series...

Wii version is better than DS Version...Or you can wait XBox360 with kinect version...

Yes, but what do you actually do on the DS version? What's the objective? Nitendo DS isn't like Wii where it can pick up movements and stuff.

What's the aim of the DS version??

LOOLL it's just Elite Beat Agents but with Michael.

Basically you tap the sequences to the beat and the better your combos, the more you're able to watch Michael dance.

The game is sweet, but quite easy to get through. After you've collected enough crowns (points) you move onto the next set list and on your way you add more MJ items to your collection which looks a bit like a museum. I think the aim is to collect all of the items while also completing all of the set lists.
The Michael characters are very cute but some of the dance moves and MJ characters are repeated in different songs.

Definitely worth buying. Its fun completing and can be challenging especially on the more difficult settings.

I was wondering the same thing. I got the general idea from the Amazon description. If I get some extra $$$ I'll probably get it.

I have the Wii version already, which is hilariously difficult for me. I'm the worst dancer I know and this game is pretty much for professional dancers. :|

They couldn't have done a easier job. Download the game "Elite Beat Agents" and you know exactly how this game works.

Yes, but what do you actually do on the DS version? What's the objective? Nitendo DS isn't like Wii where it can pick up movements and stuff.

What's the aim of the DS version??

It's "Elite Beat Agents" With MJ Tracks Version...

If you haven't played "Elite Beat Agents" before, you can download another game named "osu!"(it's a PC game and Free)here http://osu.ppy.sh/ to preview how to play this kind of game on your PC...

Back