How does one deal with so much fame?

Datsymay

Proud Member
And still keep their head on their shoulder and their feet flat on the ground? Does it take a special type of person to do this>
The phonecall to Devon got me thinking of how MJ just take it in his stride and just smile when peoplke are going insane over him. How dows he do it>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Q5W08Q1sU

God bless him, cause I don't know how he continues to do it.

I guess one of the things he has going for him is that he has been in the business for "almost" his entire life. He grew with the fame and the fame grew with him. It's still an amazing quality, the way he takes it all in stride after all of these years.

Just thinking about Christian's birthday and all that dang screaming, you couldn't even hear what Mike was saying. LOL!

MJ grew up with this kind of hysteria around him from an early age. It only look's hard to comprehend to us because we as fan's have never had to deal with anything like MJ goes through on a daily basis. Like MJ alway's say's though; He is grateful for every little thing, all the fan's, all the support and love he recieve's when visiting different part's of the world, even when he get's another number 1 album/single in some different country. MJ is very humble, even after all these year's entertaining, he still has his feet on the ground.

MJ grew up with this kind of hysteria around him from an early age. It only look's hard to comprehend to us because we as fan's have never had to deal with anything like MJ goes through on a daily basis. Like MJ alway's say's though; He is grateful for every little thing, all the fan's, all the support and love he recieve's when visiting different part's of the world, even when he get's another number 1 album/single in some different country. MJ is very humble, even after all these year's entertaining, he still has his feet on the ground.
This is very true, and welcome to the board.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRUMMgHs7GU&feature=related

Some people don't deal with fame well, like Elvis Presley, Michael Hutchence and many others.

And still keep their head on their shoulder and their feet flat on the ground? Does it take a special type of person to do this>
The phonecall to Devon got me thinking of how MJ just take it in his stride and just smile when peoplke are going insane over him. How dows he do it>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Q5W08Q1sU

How does he do it?

He does it because he's a cocky arrogant megalomaniac who's full of himself, and he is fully enjoying it behind those big black glasses and that satisfied smirk on his fake.

lol j/k

Seriously though, he's been dealing with that since the Jackson 5--since he was a child. He's pretty used to it by now.

I believe that he gets his strength from both of his parents. He has the quiet strength of his mother, and the stubbornness/determination of his father.

yeah he's dealt with it forever i'm sure it seems to him, and i'm sure it is nice having all that love, but i bet it would be nice to have an off switch when he just wants a day out and about. God love Him.

Oh, and I also believe that his belief in God keeps him grounded.

Last edited:
1) He's been in the music business since he was 5,which now on August 29th 2008 will total 45 years he's a professional musician and is used to most of the chaos there are times yet though some moments with fans do still scare him (screaming at him,pulling on him,chasing him) But being the consumate professional he is he has also learned to keep showing a brave and smiling face while hiding his true feelings inside (he gets scared as hell with the craziness)
2) Though he has been through hell and back many times in his 45 years he still has a love for his art and a great love for his fans who have stood by and supported him through his many ups and downs,your love gives him strength to keep going on and creating,you are the reason he continues to do what he was put on this earth to do Entertain!!
3) The strength comes from deep faith and belief in God he's always been a very deep believer and spiritual person!! "With God All Things Are Possible!!"

When your PUT in that situation your body just reacts..

He has amazing strength to not have CRACKED under everything..

U deal with it, by having GOD on your side

Last edited:
Thats why i think of him as a really strong person, its not everyone who could handle such a burden on their shoulders. He's been trully blessed with all this talent, patience and serenity towards it, otherwise he would've gone insane.... I know I would! ^^

Back