How do you think MJ would have performed MITM in This Is It ?

How do you think MJ would have performed MITM in This Is It?

• Total voters

Rudolf

Proud Member
I think like in United We Stand 2001 (we have pics and audio, so I think it's enough to judge) :)

badtourmaninthemirrormi.jpg

033iw.jpg

613711801cda66b37122222.jpg

009bkq.jpg

88245tii45122591lo.jpg

Is there a reason why there was no footage or why they never released the footage if they have it?

^ of course they have the footage. but i've no idea why they never aired it... :(

Because he was in a contract with NBC and they stated that he would not appear on any live TV performance prior to "30th Anniv Concert" for that month. I think that was the case, not sure.

Because he was in a contract with NBC and they stated that he would not appear on any live TV performance prior to "30th Anniv Concert" for that month. I think that was the case, not sure.

That's right, MoodyBlue, I remember about this now...

He would have performed it like in United We Stand or Royal Brunei. Not like in This Is It rehearsals beacause it was just rehearsals. It was just soundcheck if I remember right. Do you think he would have done spins in This Is It Tour?

He would have performed it like in United We Stand or Royal Brunei. Not like in This Is It rehearsals beacause it was just rehearsals. It was just soundcheck if I remember right. Do you think he would have done spins in This Is It Tour?

I think he would. Because he was still able to do it :) I think it's about how tired he is at the end of the concert. He did spin at United We Stand 2001, but we don't know if it was multiple spin or just one..

I can only imagine how man in the mirror would have been.the movie brings me to tears every time. oh god I miss you michael:(

Which version of the song it would have been? In This Is It movie we didin't hear the full song so we can't be sure but I think it would have been the old version. Not the United We Stand version. United We Stand version doesn't have that part where Michael does the 2nd spin.

^ we don't know how he would planned the performance, but I'm talking about dance-wise and vocal-wise. For example, perhaps he would've had lots of energy and he would do long spin, or he would perform like Royal Brunei without falling down to knees at all... Perhaps Michael would have started singing live at the same time like Bad tour unlike Dangerous tour..

Last edited:
fyi the reason why they did not show MITM on tv is because Michaels Children were in the wings watching and you can see them unmasked.. that's why they left Only "What More Can I Give" as MJ performance.

I would guess Michael would have performed it like Royal just cuz I don't see him spinning and dropping to his knees and more free style through it all instead of thought out like others..

Back