How Do You Get Into Contact With Celebrities?

XxWelshFanxX

Proud Member
Hey, I was wondering how do you get into contact with singer and bands and stuff? Its my friends birthday in April and I really wanna give her something special. My friend suffers from arthritis and she has very poorly, this year has not been good to her so I just wanna give her something special for her birthday, make her feel better. My friend is a huge fan of Metallica and I was wondering maybe that I could get into contact with them and ask them to send out a video message to her saying happy birthday and maybe get some signed goodies for her, but I have no idea how I'm going to manage that. I'm sure you can contact their managaer or agents or something for signed stuff but I'm not sure at all. Can someone help? It would be ver much appreciated. :) xxxxxx

You can probably write to them in care of their record label, or search on the internet.

Aww thats really nice, maybe twitter or something, I mean who could refuse that :) good luck in getting in contact with them :)

you could probably contact them by e-mail..prob better than writing them a letter. My daughter has a sweet 16 party about 2 weeks ago and wanted a particular band to play at her party..we sent them an e-mail and they responded...and they played at her party. E-mails are much quicker that letters. Besides letters are not always opened e-mails get opened..Good luck..:)

you could probably contact them by e-mail..prob better than writing them a letter. My daughter has a sweet 16 party about 2 weeks ago and wanted a particular band to play at her party..we sent them an e-mail and they responded...and they played at her party. E-mails are much quicker that letters. Besides letters are not always opened e-mails get opened..Good luck..:)

I don't know where to find a valid email address for them :S. Email is my best bet, I just need to find it.
Thanxs for the help!! xxx

You can also sign up with startiger.com for $6 a month they have just about evey celeb address, ive being a member for a while now and had great success.

Back