How cute, poor michael <3 { Rare Video }

That makes me sad... I want to hug him now :(
... Sometimes you feel like crap when you watch a video like this and you just know that you can never reach out for him.

But I know that all this have made him strong and whise.

Last edited:
Some guy claimed ( jones) that he wrote many k the lyrics to The Girl Is Mine ( and thriller and one more songs )
But michael won the case :yes:

according to Joe Jackson he collapsed after this deposition.
it is nice to know that he is happier now and that his kids are giving him all the love that he needs.

Poor Michael!!!! Couldn´t watch the whole interview - I was getting mad of the interviewer!!!! He didn´t recognise that Michael felt bad!!!!!

Wow! I had never seen that video. Michael seems that in another place by his reaction, he seems distant. Hypnosis?​

in the interview he was complaining about a toothache. so he was more than likely medicated on painkillers

according to Joe Jackson he collapsed after this deposition.
it is nice to know that he is happier now and that his kids are giving him all the love that he needs.

omg no is that really true? :( I think I've heard of this interview then.
GRRRRRRR!"¤#&%(/&/() I want to teach the people behind this interview a lesson now!!!!! *trying to look frightening but realizes that her face can only look cute and gets even more pissed!!*

If he where on painkillers having a toothache he should not be in this situation!! Someone should be taking care of the poor man!!

Back