how can i Twitter the Jacksons Brothers?

rockstar

Proud Member
i love to ask them a question if there mother got my letter :D

please soneone help :) thanks please please :D

So you have a twitter and you follow them at www.twitter.com/alljack5ons

On your Twitter home page where you write your updates write @alljack5ons and then your message. (Do it when they tweet something so you know they're online and have more chance of reading it.) They get lots of tweets though so they might not see it.

You could email them too at alljack5ons@yahoo.com or info@point7entertainment.net

They gave both those email addresses out on their twitter for fans to write to. They try to answer as many as they can.

Do you already have a Twitter account on twitter.com? If so, you can go to their page (http://twitter.com/alljack5ons) and hit either "reply" to one of their messages OR enter the following into the text box at the top of your page (the one that says "What's happening?")

@ALLJACK5ONS [your message here]

I hope that helps! I'm no Twitter expert but I've been learning slowly!

Do you already have a Twitter account on twitter.com? If so, you can go to their page (http://twitter.com/alljack5ons) and hit either "reply" to one of their messages OR enter the following into the text box at the top of your page (the one that says "What's happening?")

@ALLJACK5ONS [your message here]

I hope that helps! I'm no Twitter expert but I've been learning slowly!

:yes: i do have twitter accoont :yes: but it'll not let me :no:

i need help :flowers:

Last edited:
So you have a twitter and you follow them at www.twitter.com/alljack5ons

On your Twitter home page where you write your updates write @alljack5ons and then your message. (Do it when they tweet something so you know they're online and have more chance of reading it.) They get lots of tweets though so they might not see it.

You could email them too at alljack5ons@yahoo.com or info@point7entertainment.net

They gave both those email addresses out on their twitter for fans to write to. They try to answer as many as they can.

thank you so much Rockin :D

Back