How big will the new album be?

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
How big will the new album be? Apparently there is a new album to be released with material MJ was working on from 04-09. Do you think this will be marketed and promoted like as much as it would be if MJ was alive? Will it be a big deal? (being that this will be the last material he ever worked on i would think so) Your thoughts?

How big will the new album be? Apparently there is a new album to be released with material MJ was working on from 04-09. Do you think this will be marketed and promoted like as much as it would be if MJ was alive? Will it be a big deal? (being that this will be the last material he ever worked on i would think so) Your thoughts?
It has not been confirmed it will be released, I think fans just hopes and dream it will be released including myself lol .. just dont get yr hopes up..

You can bet your bottm dollar that this will be FACT! and considering the moves in the background with the sound engineers etc and the copyrighting of new unreleased material! This wil happen.

Terry

I think it will be MASSIVE. HUGE. COLOSSAL.

Everything MJ does will be huge. And that's why he left more than 100 songs so that they can be released postumously for decades to come.

Back