How are O2 floor seats numbered?

micah

Proud Member
Anyone knows how they are numbered? I mean blocks on the floor. Is it from the right to the left or the other way round? Does each block and row start with seat number one?

seatsnumbers.gif

i would assume so,like bk a1 row a seat1 ,don,t quote me on that ,cause i am not 100% sure but i guess it would go something like that.

It starts on A1 with seat nr 1..and I think it's actually just from seat 1-18 or something in block A1.. AROUND 18-30 something in block A2.. 30 something-50 something lol in A3..

this is what I've read on differant forums for other artists..I've no idea how MJ is gonna do it though.

edit: ok by "something" for those who don't get that it means it could be 31...32..33.. or 51..52..53 and so on

Floorseating layout for block B.

B1: 1-14
B2: 18-37
B3: 40-54

I guess its the same with the other blocks too :)

^^actually not always.. like you can see on the picture B1 is often bigger than A1 and B2 is smaller than A2 and so on..it varies so much so who knows how MJ wants it:D

yeah thats how it goes. i have some A3 seats numbers 54 55 approx from the gen sale so they are on the end of the row

someone somewhere on this forum posted a link to a pdf file with the arena blueprint. it showed the seating arrangement on every level but i can't find it. does anyone have it?

theres the one in this thread but from what ive read on other boards from ppl who contacted TM its not totally correct

when i went to beyonce i was sitting in the front row. It started with seat 1 far left and went up to 14. Then block A2 was just 8 seats, so seats 15 - 22. I presume that block A3 went seats 23 - 36 but didn't get to check. Although like others have said it can change. But it gives you a rough idea.

Back