How about a Bonus CD??

MJDisneyDork

Proud Member
I don't know if this is the right place for this thread, so go ahead and move it if you need to (not that you need my permition lol..but you know...:p)

Anywho..i've been thinking for a while, and i've even said it many times....With Dear ol' Mikey comin out with his new album....

don't you think it would be [size=+2]AWESOME[/size] if he added a bonus CD (make it a two disc deal) of his unreleased songs!!

in the Ultimate Collection, his previously unreleased songs and demos were some of my favorites of all his music...he released For All Time, but there's so much more!! what about Shout! what about If you don't love me! and so many from the thriller era!! i think he should do a Bonus CD

OR EVEN BETTER YET!! just come out with a box set of it's own with a few CDs of his demos and unreleased music. he's talked many times about how he had to cut songs he loved from his albums..here's his chance to let them be heard!! HE COULD EVEN INCLUDE AN HQ DVD OF HIS BAD TOUR!!! i know there are people here capable of putting out a petition (or however it's spelled) and sending it to Ms. Bains....so WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE DO THAT!!!!

anyone agree with me here!?!?!!? :p :heart::heart:

Last edited:
well of course I would like to get unreleased/rare songs.. :)

lol....well..... i wish we could get a petition started to send to bains. i have no idea how to do that though

[size=+3]HEY ADMINS!!! IF I GOT A PETITION STARTED COULD YOU HELP ME AND THEN GET IT TO BAINS!!!???!!![/size]

How about a special edition of HIStory book 1.....change the studio version of "Come Together" to be the live version that appeared on the Moonwalker movie (I like that version better...makes me get up and dance more)...on the 2nd disc, instead of the greatest hits disc, have that one be Blood On the Dancefloor.....but with a twist....keep the 1st 6 tracks (Scream Louder IMO is the only good remix on the album). For the rest of the space on that disc, put unreleased tracks on it.

However I do like the idea of a boxset of just unreleased music and rarities...that would be great.

Petitions are pointless, there have been so many and the NEVER get anywhere. I would say save your time and keep dreaming :)

I love all these ideas! How about he releases every unreleased song ever recorded? :woohoo: ..........

*slaps self out of daydream* .......ok, probably not gonna happen. :lol: :cheeky: Anyway, yeah, it would be awesome to have If You Don't Love Me, Shout, Xscape, and more unreleased songs on CD.

MJDisneyDork said:
HE COULD EVEN INCLUDE AN HQ DVD OF HIS BAD TOUR!!

I think all the fans want that. That would be beyond amazing. I've seen so many online petitions that never amount to anything, though. If we do a petition, we have to make sure it's official and get everyone on board with it.

Or just stick unreleased tracks on his website and let people download them for free.

Face it, yall. Those unreleased tracks ain't coming out until after he is dead and gone. It may or may not even be within our lifetimes!

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

It would be great to get DVD's and CD's, with unreleased stuff on it, or books! But obviously he does not need the money, and I'm afraid today with You Tube there are too much people who wouldn't buy it.

I love all these ideas! How about he releases every unreleased song ever recorded? :woohoo: ..........

*slaps self out of daydream* .......ok, probably not gonna happen. :lol: :cheeky: Anyway, yeah, it would be awesome to have If You Don't Love Me, Shout, Xscape, and more unreleased songs on CD.

I think all the fans want that. That would be beyond amazing. I've seen so many online petitions that never amount to anything, though. If we do a petition, we have to make sure it's official and get everyone on board with it.

YES!! :D that's what i mean! A BOX SET OF ALL HIS UNRELEASED MUSIC EVER RECORDED...though there are probably wayyy too much for that :toofunny:

as for the BAD dvd, i know so many petitions have been done already..but people here have contact with Baines...so if we can get permission to get a hardcore petition started to be sent to her, maybe it would work? i dunno... hey, i'm a dreamer..but i also believe in what Walt Disney has said "if you can dream it you can do it"....and you can't do anything if you don't try... so anybody who's saying this is pointless and all.. i can see why you wouldn't expect this to happen..but it NEVER will with attitudes like that :p.

I think it would be better if the unreleased disc was just separate. If it was released like month or two after the album it would promote the album and the album would promote it...

^^^^
yeah. i'm not saying it HAS to be with the new CD..i'm just saying, i think it would be great if he came out with one..eventually

I think he should have an official web site where fans can pay to download unreleased tracks and rare live videos from various tours. It would take NO effort to do this. The only cost he would have is someone to set up the web site and then maintain it.

Whatever happened to mjjsource.com that looked promising...

lol....well..... i wish we could get a petition started to send to bains. i have no idea how to do that though

[size=+3]HEY ADMINS!!! IF I GOT A PETITION STARTED COULD YOU HELP ME AND THEN GET IT TO BAINS!!!???!!![/size]

Your idea is absolutly great!!!!!!!!!! Please do the petition!!!!!!! If sony release Michael's unreleased songs after he is dead and gone, they are Sega Suckers becouse Michael needs to earn some money from this project when he still lives!

Petitions never work, I've signed 10000 petitions for a bad 88 rlease, but it hasn't come yet.

But the idea about a CD with rare/unreleased stuffis great!! - Make it a double album.

^^^
are you serious!!! i didn't know that!!

*runs to ebay*

*pops back in*

oh yeah...by the way lada:

Not all petitions will work..not all of them will be seen or get through to him...but maybe it'll take 10001 petitions before he decides to take it seriously...only problem is... i don't know how to start one!!...do i just start a thread titled "Petition" lol..besides..i need someone in on this that has contact with Dear ol' Spokeslady. lol

*runs off to ebay*

I'm sure if/when he releases singles from the new album, there will be unreleased songs or demo's as b-sides e.g Shout.

Back