Hot Rod feat. Tila Tequila mentions MJ **Extreme Coarse Language**

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
**Don't play this track if your under age. Coarse language**

Michael gets mentioned in this extremely crude song. I have no idea how he fits in this song. I guess MJ does it for her. her rap starts @ 1:50:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-KjLT1lLKA

I like to @#$%,
sexy boys,
sexy girls,
I like to @#$%,
Leather pants,
Jeri curls,
I like to @#$% -
Suck cock till I hurl,
I like to @#$%,
Everybody in the world,
Michael Jackson, (woohoo sample),
A shot of tequila gets them real hot,
I blow the driver,
Ride the hot rod,
Squirt like a wipers on my hot top,
Ma Ma Sa, Ma Ma Coo Sa (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin')*
Suck on my titties,
So milk it,
I get dirty with it,
I'm so filthy,
Do it like you want to make a baby,
And milk me,
If it aint yours you can still come and drill me,
Right?

Last edited:
O_O Aye dios mio! *Shakes head* My goodness, some songs are just too tacky to even comment on - but for the record, even if MJ is getting some love in that song, NO - soooo. not. cute.

Wait a minute - is this the same Tequila chic that had her own reality show on MTV or something? When nearly every reality two-bit star can come out with a song, what is this world coming to?! ?_?

Last edited:
O_O Aye dios mio! *Shakes head* My goodness, some songs are just too tacky to even comment on - but for the record, even if MJ is getting some love in that song, NO - soooo. not. cute.

Wait a minute - is this the same Tequila chic that had her own reality show on MTV or something? When nearly every reality two-bit star can come out with a song, what is this world coming to?! ?_?

lol yeah, that's her. Most people don't know anything about Tila Tequila until that show hit MTV. She started out on myspace as a super-revealing/sexy model slash singer/rapper with her songs on her page. She was known/"famous" for having the most 'friends' out of anyone on myspace (over three million).

Her songs are funny though. She really is just being goofy and she has a great sense of humor. She seems like a really nice girl to me.

lol! People these days.. That song is straight up nasty..

I just realized that guy's background singing vocals are kind of Michael Jackson-esque.

Who the hell is TILA TEQUILLA?

I keep hearing about her and don't have a clue who she is...

And btw, it's SAD who is celebrity these days.

Take a look at that sick idiot Chris Crocker...

Who the hell is TILA TEQUILLA?

I keep hearing about her and don't have a clue who she is...

And btw, it's SAD who is celebrity these days.

Take a look at that sick idiot Chris Crocker...

Here's a summary lol!

lol yeah, that's her. Most people don't know anything about Tila Tequila until that show hit MTV. She started out on myspace as a super-revealing/sexy model slash singer/rapper with her songs on her page. She was known/"famous" for having the most 'friends' out of anyone on myspace (over three million).

Her songs are funny though. She really is just being goofy and she has a great sense of humor. She seems like a really nice girl to me.

What's the point of putting a disclaimer and then printing out the lyrics? :p

WOAH WOAH :ph34r:

I guess she has a thing for MJ.. lol A LOT :hysterical::mello:! .. but yeah, I agree, this kinna song is inappropriate, AND just.. just... no. uhm, yeaaaa. :mello:

:ermm: jeri curl, lol!

I just realized that guy's background singing vocals are kind of Michael Jackson-esque.

:hysterical:Yeah!:blink: DOES SOUND LIKE HIM. lol ahh D: THE LANGUAGE
*shuts it off* :agree:

Last edited:
it sounds like janet on the hook not mj...i like this song

I LOVE THIS SONG. :ph34r:

I didn't realise she said 'Michael Jackson' but I always knew she said the chant from WBSS.. :lol:

I LOVE THIS SONG. :ph34r:

I didn't realise she said 'Michael Jackson' but I always knew she said the chant from WBSS.. :lol:
I love it too. :ph34r:

:shifty:
:hysterical:

Last edited:
Back