Hopefully someone can help me out....

AnnieRUOkay89

Proud Member
Hi guys, I'm doing a college library project for my english class, in which we have to pick a certain social or human rights issue. We also have to choose an individual who is/was associated with an organization or company involved in fixing these problems, like different types of charities and things. So instead of being bored by looking up someone I wouldn't know, I decided to choose Michael as that individual, the main subjects of my project are basically Childrens right's and World hunger. I know Michael had Heal The World, and donated to tons of charities for lots of different things, but I need to learn about a organization that Michael was tightly associated with aside from his own, who fights against these two specific issues, so if anyone can point me towards these organizations and all of what Michael did for them, it would be greatly appreciated. I hope I wasn't too confusing for you all, just figured this was the ideal place to get information of Michael's humanitarian efforts.

Well, back to my research for now. L.O.V.E. :)

Back