Honoring Great Visonaries of the Worlds Past, Present, Future

Sdeidjs

Proud Member
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]January 18:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]Over 40 years ago, I stood with Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. on the steps of the U.S. Capitol during the March on Washington. Tomorrow, our nation will commemorate his life and work.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]I recorded a short video about what this day means to me and all Americans. Please watch it today.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;][/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]Dr. King's words inspired me to join the civil rights movement and begin my own fight for a more just and equal nation.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]Tomorrow is a day to honor his legacy and reflect on how far we've come.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]But it's also a day to rededicate ourselves to building an America where all are treated equally and every eligible American can cast a ballot and have it counted.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]Please watch and share today:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]http://my.democrats.org/MLK2010[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]Thank you, [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;]Representative John Lewis[/FONT]

Paid for and authorized by the Democratic National Committee, www.democrats.org.
This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

Democratic National Committee, 430 S. Capitol St. SE, Washington, DC 20003

FYI Biography:

Martin Luther King, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaMartin Luther King, Jr. (January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968) was an American clergyman, activist and prominent leader in the African-American civil rights ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King,_Jr. - Similar

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Back