Honor His Life

UMANO

Proud Member
Dear all,

Michael was an extraordinary person. A musical genius and as I described him to my friends upon meeting him for the first time " THE MOST AMAZING HUMAN BEING I'VE EVER MET, PERIOD! "

As all of you I'm shocked, sad... very sad.

But I'm also disturbed by all the "negativity" around this tragic event.

Michael was a human being, and as all human beings he wasn't perfect.
He did great things and he made mistakes.

His life was scrutinized and abused by false allegations, lack of privacy...
Now I don't want to focus on the MEDIA, the haters or the sharks that were always around him... I want to focus on us, THE FANS.

Why are we amplifying the negativity?
Why do we even care about those stories?

Why are we reporting them here?

I know we are going trough a very difficult emotional times... We can't accept. We want to understand.

But there's nothing to understand.

He shared with us his music and talent.
He never wanted to share his most private side! We should respect that.

Accept the fact that life is always a balance of good and bad, and for extraordinary good there's an extraordinary price to pay... but that's not our business.
He dealt with this privately... there's a reason why.

We need a place to share the good memories. To comfort each other.
To amplify his life.
In his 50 years he did more then any of us could do even if we had 150 years to live.

He created great art. He helped so many people in need around the world. He traveled the world. He had a beautiful family. He had true friends ! ( even tough you don't know about them, he did! )

I had a privilege to get to know my idol and work with him on a project we were both passionate about. I had big expectations prior to meeting him... and thought that there was no way he can be that person that I dreamed of.
guess what ? He exceeded all my expectation.

Such a big hearth!!! an amazing human being.

Everyone has a dark side. I don't care what his dark side was...

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM. RESPECT HIM. AND REMEMBER HIM FOR BEING THE MOST AMAZING HUMAN BEING I'V EVER MET.

and I wish all the fans will understand the situation...
HE WAS LOVED AND HATED. ignore the hate and focus on LOVE.

Let's make this forum as all the others like Michael's Neverland... a place where everyone can be happy and protected from the negativity.

He was loved AND SO WERE YOU !!!!

Human.

Back