Hong Kong DJ gets physical second CD single promo - Slave To The Rhythm

mkgenie

Proud Member
140241u91bew9is4oes9bs.jpg

The DJ is a friend of mine
and he is someone I can trust

I don't know about other countries
but in Hong Kong and China, it seems Slave is the second single.

Can you get anymore info about this?

What info do you need
Two tracks are on the cover of the promo
The radio station started to play it today.
But nothing more, so ...

What info do you need
Two tracks are on the cover of the promo
The radio station started to play it today.
But nothing more, so ...

It says only promo CD. It's like This Is It/The Way You Love Me? Only radio single in some places and that's all? To me it seems like they gave up on the album...

It took them too long to release a new single - and it turns out it's only a radio single...

By now 2 single should have already been released and 11.08.2014 they could have released the 3rd single...

Videos should be made for the singles too. - Otherwise it is not really good promotion...

I so hope more singles and more promotion will come - otherwise this album is done....

Please SONY and Estate - don't give up already!! Release more singles - at least 4 or 5 !!

140241u91bew9is4oes9bs.jpg

The DJ is a friend of mine
and he is someone I can trust

I don't know about other countries
but in Hong Kong and China, it seems Slave is the second single.

This seems fake for 2 reasons:

1.) It looks like a CD-R slimcase and badly office-printer printed cover.
I guess they don't do factory made pressed CDs anymore for physical promo these days... but not even professionally printed covers/inlays?

2.) Track no.2 "original version"? Why would they promote that? It's a bonus. Nothing that's up todays standarts enough to promote anything... not the album, not Xperia phones.

But then again it's China... if this was supposed to be a USA / Euro promo CD it would be more clear to say it's fan-made. It looks pretty much so anyway.

Last edited:
I almost made an thread about this picture, and the title was: "Slave To The Rythm as the next single?"

Back