Hollywood Wax Museum in Branson Mo.

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
Can anyone here tell me if Michael is one of the exhibits there? I am going to branson soon and id love to know!

i went to the hollywood waxworks and didn,t see michael,and i only paid to go in there because i thought they would have michael,

im going anyway even if he aint there imma be excited lol. But i was curious if anyone on here has ever been to the Branson one.

i,m not sure of that one,the one i went to was on hollywood blvd,near the hollywood walk of fame,have a lovely time anyway,

Yes there is. Its a Thriller one. Its not a bad one but its not that good eather. Honestly The wax statues are not even wax. They are plastic. Ive been to Branson a couple times the 1st on 07 the last time was last year but i went to the wax museum the 1st time i went. I have a pic of it if you wanna see. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=2976014&albumID=2506243&imageID=14197902

hoppefully it works. Have fun in Branson! Its got alot to do.

i have to add you as a friend first. but idk if they are plastic or wax i still wanna go lol.

lol ok. they are plastic. the statues or whatever you wanna call them arent thatgreat looking but some are. theres a pretty cool gift shop you go through once your done touring that has pretty neat stuff.ive only been there once and while your there i recommed the Titanic Museum also. i really enjoyed that.

i am def going to both when im down there so thanks for all your help and your pix it still looks amazing!

your weclome! Glad i could help. Branson has alot to do. They have TONS and TONS of shows, resturants, shopping, hotels, silver dollar city is fun. ive been there 3 times actually. the 1st it was super hott out so it hard to enjoy, the 2nd by best friend got married there and i was in the wedding, and the 3rd i went with my friends the day after the wedding and we spent the day there. that was last summer just weeks after Michael died. it was hard to have a good time but i tried my best. you'll enjoy Branson. You can look up things online or if go to any hotels you should be able to get brochurs (sp?) on Branson and magazines that will tell you everything you need to know. Im actually from Missouri incase you cant tell lol

your weclome! Glad i could help. Branson has alot to do. They have TONS and TONS of shows, resturants, shopping, hotels, silver dollar city is fun. ive been there 3 times actually. the 1st it was super hott out so it hard to enjoy, the 2nd by best friend got married there and i was in the wedding, and the 3rd i went with my friends the day after the wedding and we spent the day there. that was last summer just weeks after Michael died. it was hard to have a good time but i tried my best. you'll enjoy Branson. You can look up things online or if go to any hotels you should be able to get brochurs (sp?) on Branson and magazines that will tell you everything you need to know. Im actually from Missouri incase you cant tell lol

u have been a insane amount of help. i will tell u more in a bit.

your welcome! Im not a total expert about Branson but ive been a few times to know what there is to do there. My friends go there all the time. have fun on your trip!

Yep. Like mjlovergurl003 said, they sure do have a Michael Jackson exhibit (or at least they did last time I went back in 2001). When I saw it, I wasn't expecting it at all and I thought it was pretty cool. It was Michael standing there in his Thriller outfit, with gravestones around him. It doesn't look exactly like Mike, but from what I recall it was close. I think you'll like it.

I actually live in Springfield, MO which is about 30 miles north of Branson. I live so close, but I've only been down there a few times. If I could afford to, I'd go all the time. There is a LOT to do. They also have the Legends in concert series, but I'm not sure if the Michael impersonator will be in Branson this year or not. He usually stays at the Vegas location.

EDIT: Whoah! The MJ impersonator actually will be there this year, but it'll be in August. I've got to go. The last time I went down there and saw the Legends in Concert show, I was really impressed with Elvis Presley, Tina Turner, Garth Brooks, and The Blues Brothers. They put on a fantastic show.

Here's their website:
http://www.legendsinconcert.com/locations/branson/

Also on that website you'll see about Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater, Museum, and Restaurant. I've always wanted to go there. One of my fondest memories as a kid was watching Bandstand on Saturday mornings, waiting for an MJ song to come on. But anyway, there's tons of rock memorabilia there and they built it to look like the set of the tv show.

I'd also recommend you check out Ripley's Believe It Or Not.

well i hate to tell ya this but they dont have him anymore. I went through that place twice looking and he wasn't there.

That's a shame. Like I said, it's been almost 10 years since I went so I'm sure a lot has changed.

They probably rotate the figures in and out every few years. MJ is probably at another location, or he's in a warehouse somewhere waiting to be put back in rotation during the next refreshening.

Back