Hollywood tonight new mix disapproval thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDRAG4MJ

Proud Member
saw the video and it was great..but one thing that bothered me was the new mix of hollywood tonight they used...i don't know what makes branca or the other one think they are music producers ..michael will not want such a mix out on a official single... it was horrible..i will pick the over processed (yet great on the ears) cd mix by teddy riley than this mess any day.. at the end of the day the general public will judge this .michael sounded hoarse..awful on that mix .what made them release this?? am seriously baffled and highly upset ..i feel the estate administrators should leave the music aspect to people who know what they are doing and not try to interfere with everything ..
teddy riley said on twitter that he has no idea why this horrible mix was used .. and was not involved with it..if they wanted to give fans the demo..then they should just include it as a B-side to the single on itunes...
i know majority of the fan-base hates this new mix .even non fans who loved the cd mix say this new one is horrible..my question is why should the opinions of minority influence decisions that will affect the majority.. processed or not the cd mix of hollywood tonight is one of the best songs i have heard in a while

what are your thoughts about this new mix?
and is the a way i can contact the estate?
now this is how it should have been
Michael Jackson - Hollywood Tonight Original Remix from mjinvincible on Vimeo.

My thoughts are, there is no need for such thread. the fans wanted the unprocessed vocals. we got them. the demo has the bj drumms in some way. how close is the demo to the video remix, we don't know.
I know it became natural behaviour here to complain about every kind of crap. but this goes out of control.

Opening a thread to harbour dissaproval should be dissaproved in itself lol, everyone is giving positive and negative comments in the main thread, lets keep the talk balanced :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back