Hollywood tonight is about Miley Cyrus?

Topflux

Proud Member
I heard a rumour it's a story about Miley Cyrus. Is it true?

consdering it was first written around the vince era i doubt it lol

HT is from before Miley Cyrus bacame famous.

Spiderman :lol: But wasn't it finalized in 2007. Michael used to have different lyrics. Miley was 15 back then and she has also changed her name. She was not born Miley.

heck not far off from when she was born lol well not quite but get what i mean!

Well if it's not the story fits exactly that crazy ass girl.

It supports the new Billie Jean theory because BJ was about that tennis player. :lol:

^^^^

Because there apparently has been a rumour that HT was about her.

I read it somewhere in the internet. But now I can't find the place anymore. I just googled about it and some journalist wrote about it. It told about Michael's Disney connections and all. If it's not finalized about Cyrus in 2007, the idea must have born about someone imo because it's like real life... I'm not surprised if the lyrics have been in the beginning something like 'I'm going Hollywood' but then changed later meaning 3rd person..

It was an audio on some site, probably I was listening live radio station because I can't find it in my browsing history..

Was lyrics for HT written in 1981 ??

BTM can't be about Superman because he had no mark, the suit only..? :lol:

That's what I thought too about HT. I have never heard it would be that old. But like we know it doesn't mean the lyrics would have been complete right from the start.

Who do you think was an example if not Miley Cyrus..?

OR maybe it's not about one actual person - but genereally talking.

Mad donna isn't a teenager. :lol: But the issue is like you just can't come up with something like that. It's very real life and it's like Michael was worried about the person he knew.

Hollywood tonight EXCELLENT song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no offense to the original poster, but can this topic just be closed please?

i mean, this is kind've a ridiculous discussion..

-Dal

Miley wasn't even called Miley. Her name was Hope Faith Cyrus,IIRC.

Back