Holidays!! :)

Alyssa

Proud Member
Any nice wee holidays planned for summer? share them in here. :)

So far ive a holiday planned for August to Costa Del Sol!! :D

You? :)

Nice! You already know I'm going back to Ontario for three weeks! Super excited! Although, I wish I was going out of the country....lol

Yup i do indeed! :p that will be great fun Al!! =D
i wish i was going out of Europe! lol

Well my holiday will be late this year..hehe I'm planning to visit my family in Paris and then hopefully I will take the eurostar & go to London for a few days! :D

you could go see captain EO Ash!! lucky! id love to go to Paris!!

Who is Ash? :blush: :toofunny:
yeah that's a good idea. I have to go to Eurodisney/ Disneyland, the last time I was there was many many years ago..I don't even remember. hehe can't wait & I'm excited about visiting London again..the last I was there was 13 ago. :eek:

just came back from sorrento and the amalfi coast in italy. going to milan in july and rovinj in northern croatia in september.travelling and getting out of this country as much as poss is the only thing keeping me sane after the last year

Last edited:
Who is Ash? :blush: :toofunny:
yeah that's a good idea. I have to go to Eurodisney/ Disneyland, the last time I was there was many many years ago..I don't even remember. hehe can't wait & I'm excited about visiting London again..the last I was there was 13 ago. :eek:

oh god im so sorry i got you mixed up with LoveYouMoreMJ!!!

hahah sorry!!
i love london ive only been once 3 years ago lol

No holiday plans for me. But I'm not a holiday person so don't feel sorry for me ;). I'll just have fun with friends and family. And enjoy my 3 weeks off from work with my dog :)

I'll be working.. whole summer. If I get a place in college my school will start on Aug 18th so I won't be having much of a "holiday". But I'll got money :D

I'm so jealous to my friends who are going interrailing to Europe. I want to travel too :(

I'm going to stay at a friends house in Italy (Tuscany) for 2 weeks in August and I can't wait!!! :heart: :D

Back