Hold My Hand Video?

iso_b

Proud Member
Will there be a official music video for hold my hand?? Does anyone know when it will be aired?

I hope so, although I wouldn't like something patched togehter from other music videos (we already have plenty of those around). I hope someone will be creative in using some previously unseen MJ clips and make an interesting video for this song.

I would LOVE to see a video for HMH!!!!!!!! Maybe some videos with MJ and Akon from the recording!!!!!!!!

I hope to God there's footage of Michael recording this masterpiece. If there's any footage of him recording any of the songs that appear on the new album....I hope it's released. It would be a great way to promote the songs & the album, and it would give the fans a chance to see the master at work.

I remember SmoothCriminal05 mentioning something about there being a "full blown music video" for the first single. I can't be bothered finding the quote though, lol. I really do not wanna go through those 600 pages of posts, lol!

HOPING FOR IT TO COME SOON!

If all will go as it should, the video for Hold My Hand should be released within the first week of December. :)

source: michaelmania.com

If all will go as it should, the video for Hold My Hand should be released within the first week of December. :)

source: michaelmania.com

Wow, thats too late!! The single is available to buy in most territories NOW!! Even the UK will release earlier than that!

c0ck up!

Hope so !

And would be great promotion. that way it would also get TV play.

Yeah thats so late, it should be out by end of this week!

We need to see this played on music channels as well!

A video will be made.

Great great great. Can't wait.

Back