Hold my hand" premier december 9th!!! watch video is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockstar

Proud Member
HOLD MY HAND" PREMIER DECEMBER 9TH!!!

here is link:http://www.musicaloasis.net/2010/12/hold-my-hand-premier-december-9th.html?spref=tw

A new Michael Jackson music video is hitting the Internet preceding the launch of a posthumous Jackson album.
The video, previewed by The Associated Press, debuts at midnight Thursday Eastern time on worldwide websites, including MichaelJackson.com, said Jackson estate co-administrator John Branca.
It showcases Jackson's duet with Akon, "Hold My Hand," recorded before the superstar's 2009 death. It's the first single release from the 10-song CD, "Michael," launching Dec. 14.
The hyperkinetic, four-and-a-half-minute video shows Jackson in concert, Akon singing and dancing, sentimental scenes of children, families and old people holding hands and a woman weeping.
The song opens with the prescient line, "This life don't last forever...So tell me what we're waiting for...Hold my hand." SOURCE

Teaser ~

Last edited:
Re: Hold my hand" premier december 9th!!!

YES!!! :clapping:

to late

i cant wait :Dbut not long now:wub::wub:

looking forward to it

Not impressed with the lack of promotion of Hold My Hand. Every other artist has their music video ready for when the single is released. The UK seems to be the last country (this week) in which Hold My Hand is released and the video wasn't even released in time for that. Still no news about a premiere of the video on tv or countries outside of the US.

kermit.gif

Waiting.... :timer:

we all can do it :thinking: :no: i don't thank so we all can't :timer:

:wild: :wild: :dance:
here we go count down

ToDay is the Day of the Hold My Hand Video i can't wait :jump: :jump: :clap: :D

o.k the video is here

Michael Jackson's 'Hold My Hand' Video Debuts

The new music video for "Hold My Hand" begins with hundreds of Michael Jackson fans yelling, "Love you, Michael" -- before showcasing classic MJ clips, MJ impersonations, and a giant shadow of Michael cast on the side of a hangar.

The music video also features a heavy dose of Akon -- MJ's duet partner on the song -- and around 2:44 ... a man with one hand. A casting call for the video had listed a role for "a disabled person with no hands."

This is the first video and single from the album "MICHAEL" -- which officially drops on Tuesday. Although, as we previously reported -- and any web geek will confirm -- it's already leaked on the internet.

here is link:http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/08/michael-jackson-akon-hold-my-hand-music-video-debut-release/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back