Hold My Hand – Full Version - Back On The Internet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it never left, did it ?? I've had it on my phone for about a year now, I would love to have a full MJ version that would be great !! :woohoo:

I hope they do not include this song on the album, Its just NOT michael, One of the weakest tracks ever.

I don't actually mind Akon being on this track, their voices go well with each other, but I do think there should have been more MJ on it.

By the way...torrents.

It never left the net. I can get from lots of places to download but its not allowed to be.

I disagree. This screams MJ. Even with Akon on the majority of the vocals, it's a good song.

^ I agree. I think it would be great as a single. It's light and sweet and catchy.

Also, the first line, my God, could it be any more poignant now?
...."This life don't last forever. Hold my hand."...

He was ridiculed for years non-stop, but it had been a while since the trial, the storm was finally beginning to calm and, to me, this just sounds like a plea for reconciliation with the public. At one time (and for a long time) he was absolutely adored by everyone everywhere and he just wanted that back. It sounds like him asking "Time has passed and I'm not always gonna be around, life is too short, so can we just put some of this behind us and move forward. I miss you, I need you guys now. Are you with me?" And listening to that now is just...:cry: Too sad.

Darn I thought only Michael version too lol! Another Day NEEDS to be released!!!!!!!!

I hope they do not include this song on the album, Its just NOT michael, One of the weakest tracks ever.

:lmao: I really like this song. Although I would like more Michael and less Akon. But can't have everything. Michael sang so many styles of music, I had to laugh at your comment. I think it would be hard to define Michael's music as any particular kind. He was always open to different styles. And obviously he didn't think it was weak because he was going to put it on an album. Opinions are a dime a dozen.

god, to hear him sing ''this life don't last forever'' is killing me inside everytime I hear this song, to think that barely sang those lines a year before he passed :cry:

Whenever mj and Akon are singing together akon always gets the most words :( Whyyyyyy, michael sounds amazing he needs to sing more!! Like in WBSS one with akon in it, michael has like one verse?
Im not dissing akon, hes good but,, i love michael!!

Huh? I could find Hold My Hand everywhere. Would love to hear a solo version of it though if its available.

god, to hear him sing ''this life don't last forever'' is killing me inside everytime I hear this song, to think that barely sang those lines a year before he passed :cry:

I know everytime i hear that line in the song, it makes my heart break even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back