HMV selling lots of MJ today!!!!

2300jacksonst

Proud Member
I was in my local HMV today which was jammed with Christmas Shoppers everywhere. I noticed when I walked in the shelfs along side new releases had very little of MJ cds left.
Only a few remaining on each shelf. From what I could see they had This Is It and HIStory as the main ones at front of shop and all half empty.

I had alot of people last few weeks telling me their children wanted his cd's for Christmas or asking me e.g what album has Heal The World.
A new generation of MJ fans. :)

That's awesome. I only went in their briefly today to get a DVD for my sister and the queue was horrendous. I got through pretty quickly though but when I was in the queue this 8 year old asked where I got my MJ badges on my bag from as he really liked them.

Same - there were loads when I went in - books, albums, t-shirts, everything! On the two albums for £10 deal, there was OTW, Thriller and Bad from what I saw (but possibly more MJ!).

Yeah I noticed when I was in HMV on Tuesday the MJ section had barely anything left! What was left was in a mess however so I took the liberty to sort it all out i.e put the CDs in the correct place etc. Anyone find themselves doing this for the MJ section (and only Michael's) when it's out of place or just me lol?

My 9 year old daughter wanted 3 things for Christmas more than anything else.

Santa brought her:
1. 12" Michael Jackson "ken" doll from 1984
2. Michael Jackson purse/bag with the cover of the Rolling Stone tribute on it
3. MJ 2010 calendar

Yeah I noticed when I was in HMV on Tuesday the MJ section had barely anything left! What was left was in a mess however so I took the liberty to sort it all out i.e put the CDs in the correct place etc. Anyone find themselves doing this for the MJ section (and only Michael's) when it's out of place or just me lol?

Haha that's so cute :) And totally something I would do, too :D ;)

Back