HMV has Moonwalker On Blue-Ray, How Long?

Vengeance

Proud Member
Okay I just bought Moonwalker in blue ray from HMV, I heard nothing about this till now and I have searched online for moonwalker Blue-Ray before, I still miss the old case though........

Oh well I'm Happy because it was not there last week.

THE BLUE-RAY MOONWALKER TURNED OUT TO BE A COPY/RIP OFF/TRIBUTE OF THE FILM BY VERY BAD ACTORS, THE CASING LOOKS LIKE MOONWALKER BUT IT LACKS THE WARNER BROTHERS LOGO, I WILL GET SOME PICTURES UP SOON IF YOUR STILL INTERESTED BUT IT WAS A SCAM.

Last edited:
o_O!

Are you talking about HMV store or hmv online? Can you upload any pictures of the packaging? Have you seen it? How about the image quality?

Sorry for all the questions... :)

Nice, would love to have Moonwalker in HD quality.

Is it official?

BTW it's blu-ray - not blue-ray. :lol:

±±±±±±±!!!!post pics ASAP i beg you!!!!±±±±±±±

postpics.gif

ok......i didn't even know it was on dvd, let alone blue-ray. Tell me, how far behind am I with this story? And where the F**K can I find it on DVD then?

ok......i didn't even know it was on dvd, let alone blue-ray. Tell me, how far behind am I with this story? And where the F**K can I find it on DVD then?

HERE

I have looked through every site I could think of including HMVs and no blu-ray...someone is mistaken!

Turned out to be a Tibute / Awfully Cheap Copy of the film , I should of known from the lack the the Warner Brothers logo, sorry guys :'(

are u serious? its been on dvd for years lol, i got mine from the phillipines lol

Picture.jpg

lol this is a like a 2yr old pic excuse da hair lol

exactly , why would HMV be selling fake copies ?

Well it says it's a tribute movie from something called Twill Productions, If i'd of bothered to look at the back of the movie I would of noticed that there were loads of people dressed up as mike on the back, excitement took me over so I didn't bother to look at the back, I hate tribute movies...

Back