Hmmmm....Audigier won't make Jackson's home a public space

Thats just the rented apartment, I dont understand why anyone would want to visit the place Michael died.

I haven't read the article but if it's the home in beverly hills where he died...I don't even wanna be NEAR it. I don't even wanna see it from the outside.

OMG. Michael.....:(......

He just wants to get a share of MJ's fame!

I thought they were friends! - I would NEVER want to own the house in which one of my dear friends had died! - That's disgusting!

remember... michael was on his way (all the way to london) to announce his concert and he was outisde a restaurant smoking a cigarettes talking to the peeps of TMZ and he announced that michael was going to be in concert BEFORE Michael did it himself!

How rude that was to steel michael's thunder...

remember... michael was on his way (all the way to london) to announce his concert and he was outisde a restaurant smoking a cigarettes talking to the peeps of TMZ and he announced that michael was going to be in concert BEFORE Michael did it himself!

How rude that was to steel michael's thunder...

yeah but it was such a magical moment,

He just wants to get a share of MJ's fame!

I thought they were friends! - I would NEVER want to own the house in which one of my dear friends had died! - That's disgusting!

Unless he's trying to keep someone else from messing with it.

Unless he's trying to keep someone else from messing with it.

No, Audigier is ALL about the fame! Hmm...let's see, Janice Dickinson got her reality show about her modeling agency, who was the first "designer" to sign up?How about America's next top model? MTV Cribs? Oh, and most recently who has talked about starting a children's line with America's "favorite" dad Jon from Jon and Kate Plus 8? Remember Von Dutch, those trucker hats that every celeb was wearing? Who was the one that the day after Michael died ut a HUGE banner up on the side of his L.A. store? That's right...Chrisian Audigier
Wear there is a camera, he is there too....He's ALL about the fame.

Yeah i was gonna mention when he was on Janice Dick in son. There was also that other attention seeking designer on her show. The one that does panites or whatever, she was on the Kardashians reality show acting up again too.

I'm glad. I wouldn't want to see the place MJ died in. (I believe he was gone before the paramedics even arrived)

I do wonder why'd he buy it in the first place though. I wouldn't want to own a place where my friend died.

Oh hun no! I just don't like the guy, he makes a living mooching off of other people. He's just as bad as Michael's other "friends"

Thx. Its just that I really like this guy. I have several of his shirts can respect him as a designer, cos he's my favorite designer at the moment. I didnt know he was like that? I really did think Michael and Christian were friends, no questions asked.

I'm glad. I wouldn't want to see the place MJ died in. (I believe he was gone before the paramedics even arrived)

I do wonder why'd he buy it in the first place though. I wouldn't want to own a place where my friend died.

I think any fan would like to...maybe he thinks he actually can make some money out of it...

Back