HMH video in the UK?

mjsdot

Proud Member
I know that in the US the video is being premiered on Oprah which should give it a huge audience.

Is there anything high profile planned for the UK premier of HMH video?, something that will also reach a large audience and let everyone know that the song is released?

Thanks

i,d like to know this also,there doesn,t seem to be much advertising for anything michael related here in the u.k.like the wii game for example,not that i,ve seen anyway.

It will enable the song to get airplay on thousands of music channels across the world, so that people get to hear it more. That's got to be a good thing, as it gets zero plays at the moment.

The whole Michael Jackson projects/ products at the moment are lacking promotion as per usual, where is the promotion for Vision? none where is the promotion for The Experience? none where is promotion for Michael, none (apart from a few posters in the London area)

Perhaps Sony are disgusted at the fans negative reaction to the latest album and everything they try to do (TII, the latest DVD, etc.), and they have decided not to waste too much money on advertsing?

Perhaps they won't bother with another album of unreleased songs after this? We couldn't really blame them.

Perhaps Sony are disgusted at the fans negative reaction to the latest album and everything they try to do (TII, the latest DVD, etc.), and they have decided not to waste too much money on advertsing?

Perhaps they won't bother with another album of unreleased songs after this? We couldn't really blame them.

Yes, yes, poor Sony Music.

If the fans have hurt their feelings I'm sure they can use our ten dollar notes to dry their eyes with.

Yes, yes, poor Sony Music.

If the fans have hurt their feelings I'm sure they can use our ten dollar notes to dry their eyes with.

It's not poor Sony at all, that's not what I was suggesting.

It's just business. I wouldn't waste money on new albums if I were them, especially with the notoriously 'ungrateful' MJ fans. Sony would have learned from 'TII' - if the rest of the world hadn't loved it - but perhaps, then again, they realise that a lot of the 'fanatics' know sh**.

Sony tare trying to 'give it another go' with 'Michael', but perhaps they should just carry on re-releasing the old albums every few months, like Apple do with the Beatles, and take the easy money.

Mind you, unlike the Beatles' fans, you watch the MJ 'fans' moan if they do that!

The whole Michael Jackson projects/ products at the moment are lacking promotion as per usual, where is the promotion for Vision? none where is the promotion for The Experience? none where is promotion for Michael, none (apart from a few posters in the London area)

I've actually just seen an advert for The Experience so it has started. In regards to the video who knows, here's hoping it gets its debut on the X Factor.

Wow!!!! a debut on Xfactor would be brilliant but how likely is that? they have never had a video promo before always the artist performing on the sunday show to promote their own album/single.

Not impossible I suppose......heres hoping

Any idea of promotion in Uk you people in the know??? Mask or Smooth or maybe anyone else with info???

Terry

I've actually just seen an advert for The Experience so it has started. In regards to the video who knows, here's hoping it gets its debut on the X Factor.
my 12 yr old daughter came home from school today and said her mate had seen this advert,what channel did they advertise it on if you don,t mind me asking?so i can keep a look out for it.

my 12 yr old daughter came home from school today and said her mate had seen this advert,what channel did they advertise it on if you don,t mind me asking?so i can keep a look out for it.

I saw it advertised on the Channel One channel but this was the middle of the day!

yeha i saw the experience advertised on a sky channel. maybe bravo? the channel that has all the police docs on. hardly a major channel but i dont watch tv much so couldnt say if its been on any of the major ones

I saw it advertised on the Channel One channel but this was the middle of the day!

yeha i saw the experience advertised on a sky channel. maybe bravo? the channel that has all the police docs on. hardly a major channel but i dont watch tv much so couldnt say if its been on any of the major ones
thanks to both of you,

the X factor should do an MJ week and premiere the video during it, it would be massive.

i've seen adverts, on tv and out and about, for the game and Vision, but nothing yet for Michael!

Also, i agree with the fans here taling about our current ungratefulness. What have we as fans become? This isn't how michael fans should behave. we've gone from being the greatest fan base in the world to a bunch of squabbling little children, bitching and moaning about everything we can, eating away at each other like we're all haters. How would mike feel if he were here to witness this? We need to stop all this crap and reunited as one again!!

X Factor would be the best stategy, maybe on a MJ week they normally have one. It would boost sales a lot. Janets, and some others sales have increased by up to 200% after performing on the show.
Come on Sony, get it on there !!

IF X-factor did a MJ week - MJ could not get better promotion.

Maybe AKON could join in and sing HMH.

All they need to do is play the music video on X Factor when it is aired and that will be enough. They don't even need to do MJ week. It'd be great if they could get AKON to talk a little bit about the song too, about working with Michael etc.

Last edited:
has to be done! They did beatles week for the itunes release...do mj week...come on sony! You own simon cowell! Force him!

personally, i'm really not that bothered about this video. its not got michael in it, and i really don't care much for his vids without him in. To me it goes with mitm and cry, a little bit pointless, but i do get the need for it.

personally, i'm really not that bothered about this video. its not got michael in it, and i really don't care much for his vids without him in. To me it goes with mitm and cry, a little bit pointless, but i do get the need for it.

Michael didnt like to be on the spotlight all the times,
songs like Heal The World, Man In The Mirror, and Cry can be compared to
Hold My Hand,
If you watch those MusicVideos Michael is not in there,
he takes the spotlight from him, and put it on those who need it.
especially on Man In The Mirror and
Heal The World

Back