HIStory tour

Hazard

Proud Member
I just wanna know why did Michael lip synced during the HIStory Tour. Was he ill and are there any concerts during the HWT where he is singing fully live?

^^ lol.. But no really there are like a 100 threads about this already, just do a search:)

Dude in HIStory he sang out a lot more than he should he used the vocals for in case he forgets (Some how) or misses the vocal hit but he sang 97% of the time

Dude in HIStory he sang out a lot more than he should he used the vocals for in case he forgets (Some how) or misses the vocal hit but he sang 97% of the time

Are you sure? The only portions he sang, from memory so I may be wrong, were the J5 medley, Some portions of WBSS &...*memory fail* lol :ninja:

I remember him wretching on stage but I can't remember which show that was...Helsinki or Munich?

I think the reason was that it's very difficult to sing and dance at the same time. Some people say that he had Laryngitis.

I think the reason was that it's very difficult to sing and dance at the same time. Some people say that he had Laryngitis.

When he did sing on the HIStory Tour you could tell that something wasn't right with his voice. On some concerts it sounded really rough and scratchy

When he did sing on the HIStory Tour you could tell that something wasn't right with his voice. On some concerts it sounded really rough and scratchy

Yes, especially Munich.
I'm not too picky about live singing, sure I would like it, but MJ still put on one hell of a show. To my knowledge the songs that were fully live were WBSS and the J5 Medley, with the end part of Billie Jean sung live too.

He sounded like that in Manila 1996 too, if I remember correctly.

Back