HIStory Tour 2040 ?????

brunomj

Proud Member
hello, i allways asked myself why does its writed 2040 in Michael`s Spaceship on the HIStory Tour, do you think it means something or its just a number they decided to put???

hello, i allways asked myself why does its writed 2040 in Michael`s Spaceship on the HIStory Tour, do you think it means something or its just a number they decided to put???

I noticed that too! I don't think Michael would just select a random number! It's gotta have significance surely!

I noticed that too! I don't think Michael would just select a random number! It's gotta have significance surely!

yes, thats what i think too, but it must have a history behind it, and i would love to know it but i guess its gonna be hard.
thanks for your comment, it shows im not alone on this !!

Well, Michael also used to sign with the number 1998 on his autographs (I think he stopped toing this in the late 80's or early 90's). MJ is born in 1958, and was therefore 40 years old in 1998. Then we got 2040 at the "spaceship" during HIStory tour. I think there's been more uses of the number 40 by Michael, but I can't seem to recall it right now..

I believe that 40 number comes from that age think (1998) and 2040 because it's is the nearest year that ends with 40.

Virtual Michael's HIStory tour. :D

Questions like these make me really annoyed that stupid Bashir interviewed him and asked him dumb questions about allegations and his skin. If a fan interviewed him we would have asked more intresting questions such as this...

Well, Michael also used to sign with the number 1998 on his autographs (I think he stopped toing this in the late 80's or early 90's).

Oh, really? Does this explain that drawing in his Moonwalk book with the year 1998 on it? After his death I pulled the book, which is a first edition, from my shelf to re-read it and was puzzled by the year under that drawing because I purchased the book when it first came out in the 80's. Now it makes sense to me...almost.

I think the reason why he used to sign with 1998 was because he was setting a goal forhimself like have children by 1998. There was a thread on that I can't find it now.

MJ just wouldnt have random numbers because he is too much into perfection just to have a random number,with his facisnation in 2012 and the 1998 auto hes does, i doubt its a random number.

Back