HIStory: A Music Video

rpvee

Proud Member
History.

Our past, present, and ironically, our future.

From the pyramids of Egypt, to the Revolutionary War, to the Royal Wedding. to Barak Obama visiting New York police upon the killing Osama bin Laden, and more... this is history. HIStory.

A music video I made for Michael Jackson's incredibly powerful, meaningful, and catchy song, "HIStory".

The idea for this video was in my head for a while, and finally, the weather was nice enough that I could take my brother (willingly) out to a local baseball field and film him playing the sport he loves, his own "HIStory", then branch that sport into my own creative idea of following his path.

Choosing the right historical clips, and then finding the clips in the first place, was a very tedious task that stressed me quite a bit. Downloading them off Youtube and then converting them for editing was a test of patience, but in the end, I'm very pleased with the end result.

Enjoy!

Excellent video. Seriously. Everything about it is great, but I especially like how you synced the footage with the clips in the song, that's really well done.

Back