HIStory 30th Anniversary

Don't Be Messin' 'Round could be a bonus track für HIStory 30.
The song was recorded throughout multiple points of Jackson's career, seemingly being one of his favorite songs he crafted. Its origins date back to 1982 during the Thriller sessions, with it being brought up again for Bad (1986), Dangerous (1990-1991, re-titled to "Messin' 'Round"), HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I (1994-1995) and in the 2000s (re-titled to "Don't Be Messin'").[1]

Or maybe they could do a SACD like for Thriller 40 made by Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab. From what i heard the CD and vinyl sounded awesome ! They could do the same for HIStory by searching for the masters
Technically, it was a separate project from Thriller 40.

But yeah, this is literally the only way I will rebuy any MJ album at this point. If it's not on SACD or BD, in 5.1/Atmos, then I'm simply not interested.

Technically, it was a separate project from Thriller 40.

But yeah, this is literally the only way I will rebuy any MJ album at this point. If it's not on SACD or BD, in 5.1/Atmos, then I'm simply not interested.
Well not really. It was part of the whole 40th anniversary. I think so. I see your point but it was made purposefully for the whole project

It is actually impossible that the estate does something for history30 while the biopic project is running which will also include a soundtrack album

It is actually impossible that the estate does something for history30 while the biopic project is running which will also include a soundtrack album
Why do you think it's impossible?

What if the soundtrack album will contain songs performed by Jafaar?

Michael Jackson’s HIStory World Tour hits German Cities in August 1997
August 01, 2024
This week in 1997, Michael brought the HIStory World Tour to Germany with performances in Hockenheim, Leipzig, and Berlin. This is one of the many fan magazines – published in German – celebrating the tour. Warst du auf diesen Konzerten?

Oh yeah ! Found it.

But there are a few different things. It might not be much but on the new one the cover is different. It's not the usual one. I'm not trying to get hopes up ! I'm just starting some things that I noticed.
For Thriller 40 for example, the cover was also not the same, even though it was a lazy edit. For HIStory 30 calendar, it seems also lazy but they put a little more effort into it. It would really surprise me if they are gonna celebrate HIStory 30.
It's also weird that the estate made no announcement whatsoever about this calendar... Well they still have time, it releases in September bit still...

But I have a question, for Thriller 40, when did we start to get images of goodies and stuff ?
Screenshot-20240722-122058.png
See you all in 10 years for the history 40 calendar

thanks @Annita , appreciated - yeah just .... just wondering if m 's artistry , is a big risk taker.. and thats why they don't /won't do too much. When you look at what History was...wasn't just saying 'Hi honey I love you , no really i do' ..... It was his unwavering spirit and quest ,love for humanity , His insatiable hunger for world peace .... plus the 'personal' attacks on his person, as he was recovering from [round 1] of those scandalizing lies/ set up just a few years ago ... Although beautiful in every way , History is just ....really heavy stuff at times.
@PRINCESS MJ M taught me alot. ;)

The Estate is doing fine. We got a musical, we will get a film and we got 4 discs worth of non album tracks so far. Considering Michael left us nothing but crumbs regarding outtakes I think it is pretty impressive

Back