His legacy is NOT DEATH. Its LIFE! - Heal the World Foundation

Telha

Proud Member
I've heard of so many fans committing suicide...that is sooo sad. :(
MJ would never want his fans to die, since his message was to help and heal the dying ones and live life to the fullest...

How can fans be so selfish to the point of staining his legacy like this? This is not what he taught us and this is not what he would want...we HAVE TO stay alive to keep his legacy alive and his works going...

Why does it have to be "Moved by MJ's passing, 12 fans committed suicide" instead of "Moved by MJ's passing, THOUSANDS of fans donated their ticket money to Heal the World Foundation and helped thousands of children in the world"???
Wouldnt that be better?? Wouldnt that make him proud and bring us closer to him?
Lets make it happen guys!

Now..is Heal the World Foundation still going?
Is this site http://www.healtheworld.us/ the original one for it? Is it reliable??
How can we help?

I'm all on that. I wrote Heal the World about something yesterday and am donating!

I would look into that a bit more be4 donating if I where you. From what I remember from a couple of months ago, the relaunch of HTWF has and had nothing to do with Michael anymore. And a few things didn't sound right at the time.

I would look into that a bit more be4 donating if I where you. From what I remember from a couple of months ago, the relaunch of HTWF has and had nothing to do with Michael anymore. And a few things didn't sound right at the time.

yeah i remember that..thats why im asking if its legit...i remember a woman who got the domain and we dunno what she did with the donations...hold ur money, guys, lets donate but lets make sure where its going first! :)

Does anyone know the answers to this about it being legit? I just promised to work with them on something and now I'm feeling really weird! I don't want to back out if they're for real.

Back