His clothes

Kane

Proud Member
Does anybody know if Michael had his clothes specifically designed for him or were they "off the rack"? Not the ones for conerts etc. they were obviously designed but the ones he wears when he just goes shopping or to the Dr's or something?

No, Michael had a clothes designer, who basically designed all his clothes. im not quite sure of his name though. Although how cool would it be if Michaels clothes were from like the High Street. haha.. cool cool.:D

No, Michael had a clothes designer, who basically designed all his clothes. im not quite sure of his name though. Although how cool would it be if Michaels clothes were from like the High Street. haha.. cool cool.:D

Oh, damn. I wanted some. LOL

Michael Bush and Dennis Tompkins were Michael's designers.
But Michael didn't just have custom made clothes, especially not on his regular "go out and shop" days. :)

Michael ALWAYS looked fine to me....lol .....especially in his comfy jammies that he just LOVED. :laugh: ....he was always a fashion statement.

Each and every one of his clothes are just awesome. He always looked good in anything he wore. I want his Smooth Criminal suit and fedora. :) Whoever gave him or designed the clothes sure knew what they were doing.

Each and every one of his clothes are just awesome. He always looked good in anything he wore. I want his Smooth Criminal suit and fedora. :) Whoever gave him or designed the clothes sure knew what they were doing.

I want the one he wore when announcing TII. :D

is this off the rack? lol...

article-0-04B4369C000005DC-667_468x600.jpg

He shopped just like any other person would. Sure he had designer clothes but he could barely go shopping without people bugging the heck out of him...

Back