His assistant 'Michael' or 'Brother Michael'

myfavouritewintercoat

Proud Member
Who is this guy? We know as little on him like Dr Tohme

I mean Frank mentioned he called Michael's assistant who was there in the house on the Larry King interview but then Kai Chase does not mention he was in the house here when talking outside CNN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2nQlI9T2uE

Anyone know more on his assistant who was also called Michael??

Frank Dileo is a liar, and his corporate
masters are:
AEG, Sony, and Colony Capital.

the guy who put statements out was michael williams he used the name B Michael. remember that name? he was the young black guy that went out on shopping trips with mj.presume the michael admir (sp) who was known as brother michael was someone else unless williams was his normal surname and not his islamic one

I mean Frank mentioned he called Michael's assistant who was there in the house on the Larry King interview but then Kai Chase does not mention he was in the house here when talking outside CNN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2nQlI9T2uE

Frank said he called MJs assistant (Michael) to find out if he heard or knew about the ambulance at MJs house
He was NOT at the house at that time of the call. - I dont think he lived there ..

This is the young well dressed Black guy with the "part" in his hair during many of the shopping trips with MJ. He usually wore glasses I think.

Somebody had told me he is from the NOI (Nation of Islam).

Frank Dileo is a liar, and his corporate
masters are:
AEG, Sony, and Colony Capital.

Unfortunately, I think you are right. Damn! Damn! Just about everyone close to him that we know of betrayed him in some capacity or another.

Frank said he called MJs assistant (Michael) to find out if he heard or knew about the ambulance at MJs house
He was NOT at the house at that time of the call. - I dont think he lived there ..

ah maybe he wasn't there, but then how did he know so quick - did Murray call him before 911...

Oh please, Frank loved Mike and vice versa.

Yep, Frank loved MJ so much; when Michael complained the night before of not feeling well and Frank was told about it, he rushed right over and took him to the hospital where there were no staff on MJ's payroll, to ensure he recieved proper medical care, he would do this for Michael since he loved him so much, right?

Oh please, Frank loved Mike and vice versa.

There is absolutely no evidence to support this. Frank worked for Michael for only five years, in the 80's. And then nothing, for over twenty-years! He attended some of the trial, but slept. Then he suddenly appears back on the scene. I saw him on the Larry King show. Anyone who TRULY cared about Michael would be outraged at his death and demanding answers, as WE are, here. There was none of that from Frank. Did Murray call him in the MORNING? I think so. Why? Even before calling 911!? That is incredibly fishy, and deserves investigation.

Then he suddenly appears back on the scene. I saw him on the Larry King show. Anyone who TRULY cared about Michael would be outraged at his death and demanding answers, as WE are, here. There was none of that from Frank. Did Murray call him in the MORNING? I think so. Why? Even before calling 911!? That is incredibly fishy, and deserves investigation.

Yeah they all seem so relaxed in interviews about it all, they don't seem like people who have just lost a friend - especially Frank. They are all talking about his legacy etc.. but don't seem angry about him dying and what happened that day... odd

Also I wonder what Murray's cellphone records are like...

This is the young well dressed Black guy with the "part" in his hair during many of the shopping trips with MJ. He usually wore glasses I think.
yeah thats b michael .whether hes brother michael aswell i dont know

Then he suddenly appears back on the scene

franks had been back in mjs life for the last couple of years.(not counting the trial) flying to vegas to spend weeks/weekends at a time with mj when he lived there. he didnt just appear back on the scene. mj asked him to come back on a professional level earlier on in the year

Frank is a good guy..Branca is a good guy..Things were going in the right direction when the tragedy happened..
Frank and Branca has to prove me they are bad guys as so far I have only experienced them being on the "good side" unlike some other people who like to refer to themselves as "close friends"...and enjoy selling out their good friends...Frank has always kept a tight lip on MJ..as he is good guy..

Frank is a good guy..Branca is a good guy..Things were going in the right direction when the tragedy happened..
Frank and Branca has to prove me they are bad guys as so far I have only experienced them being on the "good side" unlike some other people who like to refer to themselves as "close friends"...and enjoy selling out their good friends...Frank has always kept a tight lip on MJ..as he is good guy..

I'm asking on this thread about his assistant Michael though... know anything on him....?

There is absolutely no evidence to support this. Frank worked for Michael for only five years, in the 80's. And then nothing, for over twenty-years! He attended some of the trial, but slept. Then he suddenly appears back on the scene. I saw him on the Larry King show. Anyone who TRULY cared about Michael would be outraged at his death and demanding answers, as WE are, here. There was none of that from Frank. Did Murray call him in the MORNING? I think so. Why? Even before calling 911!? That is incredibly fishy, and deserves investigation.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!Preach on sista.

MJ was getting worse and worse... thinner and thinner... couldnt manage the schedule.. and Frank just watched. YES i know he was in an impossible situation (what do you do? cancell the shows? run to the press?),, but he should have taken MJ to the hospital.. AND he should be honest now. he is lying about MJs weight.. he is lying about MJs health.. I'd have way more sympathy if he wasnt pulling the wool over my eyes

Anyone out there have any info on MJ's assistant, also called Michael? Like who he is, where he came from, where he is now...

yes sorry... back on topic... i dont know....

lol :) I wasn't having a go, I just really want to know if anyone out there reading this has info on this man

Is this still about the spec wearing one or has he been identified? I'm lost :) And is the spec wearing one "brother michael" or do we not know?

I've just found another "Michael" which is why I ask. Mohamed Hadid's "western" name is Michael! He's the owner of the house Michael was renting...and OMG yet another shadier than shady character to add to all the rest.

Is this still about the spec wearing one or has he been identified? I'm lost :) And is the spec wearing one "brother michael" or do we not know?

I've just found another "Michael" which is why I ask. Mohamed Hadid's "western" name is Michael! He's the owner of the house Michael was renting...and OMG yet another shadier than shady character to add to all the rest.

I was originally just looking for the guy who was his assistant that Dileo referred to as 'Michael' on Larry King's show. This other Michael you've found info on sounds interesting though... have you got a link to any info? cheers.

Yep. Steel yourself :)

Mohamid whatsit owns the house Michael was renting. I did read about its owners having supposed links with Islam and have just found out where that stems from.

Money laundering, links to Islamic Brotherhoods, Terrorism you name it - Mohamed's been linked to it. Hence why I wondered about the "brother Michael" bit - was it Mohamed. Maybe not but this is another one claiming to have been a close personal friend and certainly he has recent family pics to indicate they were friendly.

Of course the fact that they knew each other and Michael rented that house means zilch but there seems to be an awful amount of coincidental links to shady people from the Middle East.

http://www.mohamedhadid.com/press.php?id=200403280001

http://www.investigativeproject.org/164/us-trails-va-muslim-money-ties-clues-raise-questions-about-t

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAAR_Foundation

"brother Michael" bit - was it Mohamed
brother mj was called michael admir or amir. not the guy above. the other michael who was his assistant/b.guard was michael think it was williams who was know as B michael the guy who put statements out under that name. so i guess B michael stands for brother michael? and they are the same person?

brother mj was called michael admir or amir. not the guy above. the other michael who was his assistant/b.guard was michael think it was williams who was know as B michael the guy who put statements out under that name. so i guess B michael stands for brother michael? and they are the same person?

I think you are right. All I know is I heard he is part of the NOI.

For whatever the reason he seems to be either in hiding or just keeping a low profile. Maybe he was told too. I don't know, just a thought.

Yeah where is he? I know not everyone goes to the media, but how come the media haven't talked about him...?

Maybe he's purposely staying away from the media so fans don't accuse him of being money hungry while trying to tell the world what he saw and/or knows.

Or maybe he's already spoken to police about what he knows and they have asked him to stay quiet and out of the media for some reason.

It's interesting how fans go after ppl for speaking out and go after others for staying quiet. Or do we only want to hear from ppl who tell us what we want to hear and/or provide info that proves our theories?

On the subject of where he's gone- where did he actually come from in the first place? Maybe looking at that first may give a clue as to where he's disappeared to.

if Michael B is with NOI and had anything to say , then Louis Farakhan said it all.

the owner of MJ's rented house is a friend with Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier the French designer and he is the world famous real estate developer .

He developed Ritz-Carlton hotels in New York, Houston, Washington, D.C., and Aspen, Colo., and has built commercial and residential developments and high-end custom homes in Beverly Hills, Aspen and Mexico throughout his 30-year career.

Back