Hilton London Offering Michael Jackson VIP Packages

MsSnoop

Proud Member
Hilton London Offering Michael Jackson VIP Packages

Where: South Quay Marsh Wall, London, United Kingdom, E14 9SH
March 19, 2009 at 4:47 PM |

London, no one's gonna save you from the beast about strike: Michael Jackson is making a comeback. And with his comeback comes...the MJ-themed hotel packages. Obviously.
We've uncovered one of the very first Jackson VIP Packages, this one comin' to you live from London (where his "This Is It" residency is currently scheduled for a 30-night run): via Keith Prowse, we hear that the Hilton London Canary Wharf is offering up a Thriller package in conjunction with MJ's shows at the O2 arena.

This package scores you one night at the Hilton (located a tube stop away from The O2), plus:

· Premium seats in the 1st 20 rows of Block 101 in Tier 1
· Full English Breakfast
· Champagne on arrival
· Pre-show party in private facility
· DJ and entertainment
· Red carpet VIP check in and fast track entry
· Goody bag
· Souvenir tour laminate
· After show party
· Parking/Thames Clipper ticket

The good news: hotel rate runs only around $65 USD for the room. The bad news: that's on top of the price of the package — which is pricey. We went all the way through and booked the whole package for the July 18th concert and the total price came out to $1318.50 USD for just one person. But this may be your last chance to see Jackson (heck, the tour is called "This Is It" — so, you know, this is probably it), so we suggest you suck it up and book.

http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2..._London_Offering_Michael_Jackson_VIP_Packages

Wow, the hotel rate ain't that bad!

I paid full face value for TWO Thriller Packages, flights and hotel and I'm prepared to spend more. I've never seen Michael perform and I'm going ALL OUT if there's ANY chance that this IS his "final curtain call."

I'd pay it again in a heartbeat...

More info:

Michael Jackson - VIP Ticket + Hotel

Michael Jackson VIP Hotel Package - The King of Pop returns to reign over London this summer.

Keith Prowse is delighted to be an approved partner of the Michael Jackson series of gigs at The O2 Arena, London and proud to be offerring this exclusive Thriller Package with a 1 night stay at the Hilton London at Canary Wharf. The King of Pop returns after a long absence to perform one last time his greatest hits over 49 dates between July 2009 and February 2010, the decade’s hottest gigs. This really is it!

One of the most eagerly awaited returns to the stage of all time, Michael Jackson has not played a series of concerts since he last toured 12 years ago. These dramatic shows promise an explosive return with a band of the highest calibre, state-of-the-art stage show and incredible surprise support acts.

“I am coming to London to play the songs my fans want to hear.” – Michael Jackson

“We are delighted to facilitate the return of The King of Pop, long may he reign! Michael Jackson at The 02 this summer will surely be the highlight of the musical year. When Michael Jackson performs, the eyes of the World will be watching. Look out for an International flavour to the audience, as this will be his only concerts in the WORLD this year!” -Rob Hallett, President International Touring, AEG Live

Thriller Packages - Keith Prowse is delighted to be an approved partner of the Michael Jackson series of gigs at The O2 Arena, London and proud to be offerring these exclusive Thriller Packages with a 1 night stay at the Hilton London Canary Wharf - just 1 tube stop away from The O2. Prices include full breakfast and the following is includeed in the Thriller Package ticket :-

Premium seats in the 1st 20 rows of Block 101 in Tier 1

Package Includes:

• Four Star Hilton Hotel including Full English Breakfast
    Champagne on arrival
    Pre-show party in private facility
    DJ and entertainment
    Red carpet VIP check in and fast track entry
    Goody bag
    Souvenir tour laminate
    After show party
    Parking/Thames Clipper ticket
Price from: $1255.48

Prices shown are a guide to standard adult prices generally available, and include any applicable per ticket fees - other concessions may also be available.
Guide price is an estimation of lowest price per person available - final price may vary depending on options chosen.

http://www.keithprowse.com/tickets/...tel/michael-jackson---vip-ticket-+-hotel.html

TripAdvisor Popularity Index

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...ilton_London_Canary_Wharf-London_England.html

Back