Hidden MJ face in Moonwaker

mjjfans4life

Proud Member
Has anyone noticed in moonwalker when Joe pesci is about to shoot the kids with his big laser and michael appears and destroys it. Michael's face appears under the plane, when you hear him shout.
I was completely amazed, I've been watching moonwalker with my family for around 15 years and I have never noticed it. We literally rewinded it like 15 times :wild: Has anyone else seen it?
Here's a clip from youtube, the face appears from 09:30.

Screenshot2011-02-22at010406.png

Last edited:
OMG I have never seen that either. I first saw Moonwalker over 20 years ago and have seen it soooooo many times since and I have NEVER noticed that before either! I had to rewind it a few times just to see it, it's like blink and you miss it! Wow, that has excited me waaaaaay too much lol thanks for sharing!

Indeed, it does! I couldn't see it in the screen shot [I won't tell you what other things I saw. My mind sees weird things sometimes...] but I could definitely see Michael's face in the video itself. Great find!

I noticed it when I was a kid watching the movie! I guess I didn't blink! lol I always notice that part because he yells ahhhhhh and that was his power that killed the bad guy at the end! which I though was funny as hell! lol Love that movie!

haha i noticed that like the second or third time i watched it when i was younger =) i always liked that little detail...like, 'yeah you gonna see my face as i yell before i blow you up' lol

Omg i have never ever noticed that, must watch moonwalker lol

Aw, cool! I never noticed that before.

I must say I have noticed it the first time I have watched " Moonwalker ". :)
It was a looooooong time ago in a movie-theater, and it was AMAZING !!!!

wow..never saw it that..even i have seen many times this movie !!
wow!

Back