Hidden Gem Saturday..

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
So i came up with this idea, once every week how about we post a song by or featuring Michael that is a hidden gem :)

Imma start with this song, as it has been stuck in my head all day:p Adlibs like no other can do them.

Eddie Murphy Feat Various Artists - Yeah

[youtube]iG2cBAEuSms[/youtube]

Sammy Davis Jr. 60th Anniversary - Michael singing You Were There. The emotion in his voice... it gives me goosebumps and, at the same time, I feel butterflies in my stomach.

Nice thread:) Dunno if this would count as 'hidden' but it sure is a gem, totally in love with this song lately!:wub:

Love never felt so good:heart:

Y'all are coming with some great rare and hidden gems, Keep em comming! :)

How about this one, not so hidden but the chorus is pure magic :)

[youtube]7bQwin3Vv0k[/youtube]

^^This is what it said on one of the youtube vids "'Surprise Song' is a song the Jacksons improvised on the spot in 1983 when they issued a personal message to the Jackson's World Fan Club members"
I think I read that before, how they did that live on the radio for the fans :wub:

I also love the demo for Billie Jean. The ad libs are sooo funny...

I always thought it would be earlier than 1983.

me too, I thought it was late 70's or something! I searched for some more info on it, and it wasn't on a radio show. It was actually recorded as a 'secret' song for the B side of one of their vinyls. In this vid you can hear the complete 'interview' including the song.. Michael sounds so cute:wub:

Last edited:
Back