hi-def mj footage and short films

moonwalkbhoy

Proud Member
does any1 know if all his videos can be shown in hi def?

obv the original film they where shot on would be crystal clear.

id deffo love to see ghosts and bad in hi def

theres possibility that channels can broadcast hd versions. probably release of hd versions on blu-ray are some years away but eventually most things will go hd. i love hd personally because ive dl some things and the quality is astounding! its like watching something for the first time

cant wait for HD releases been trying to look for them for agesss

HD releases are slowly becoming a must. why? tvs are getting so huge. most of my friends have really big ones. i still have an old tv cause im poor but i like tvs that are regular sized because in my place i couldnt fit a big one anyway.

ive watched some HD movies and documentaries on my computer and oh wow, they look are incredibly different to regular dvd. the picture quality is astounding. even older movies look so different - the amount of detail, the colors, everything.

ideally i would love them to release a michael jackson vault collection (containing all of his music videos remastered and in HD video and audio, with color booklet and individually numbered)

The only way it's possible would be to get an original mastered video and convert it up to HD resolution.

I've done this for a few MJ videos, but finding a good original video is hard to come across on the web, even when I scan torrent sites. Luckily Michael did put out that Number Ones video album, which should contain a bunch of original mastered videos that would look marvelous up-converted to High Definition televisions.

When I do video conversions I prefer to keep the original aspect ratio of the videos which most were 4:3, and I'll then use images or graphics to fill in the letterboxing. You'll find a lot people who've posted MJ videos converted to HD will just distort aspect ratio to fill the 16:9 which I think ruins the video.

Back