Hey what do ya'l think about Jagged Edge

BONGANI

Proud Member
Man I love these guys, their latest work is not anything to go by but in the 9os these boys were bad ass.
I initially thought it was vety cliche to have twins in a group until I heard their voices, now these brothers can sing! Who can forget songs like PROMISE, GOTTA BE, LETS GET MARRIED, TRUE MAN, GOODBYE.
I think these guys were giving Boys 2men a serios run for their money..
Their album JAGGED LITTLE THRILL remains a frim favorite of mine..

Jagged was hot back then along with the rest of the 90's crew, Jodeci, Ginuwine, Boys II men, SWV, En vogue etc. R&B is just now how it use to be.

YEEEEEEEES jagged edge is my ish! omg my ipod is filled with them lol...i miss the 90s

I almost started a thread about the 90's era music because of a convo I had with a co-worker.
Those were the days and JE made it very memorable for me!
Does JE have something pending?

I almost started a thread about the 90's era music because of a convo I had with a co-worker.
Those were the days and JE made it very memorable for me!
Does JE have something pending?

They probably do but I'm not interested, they followed the commercial formula. Are they even still signed to Soso def. I see them in alot of Badboy videos with Diddy and company.

Oh and Siloutte your siggy is killing me!

They probably do but I'm not interested, they followed the commercial formula.
Are they even still signed to Soso def. I see them in alot of Badboy videos with Diddy and company.

Oh and Silouette your siggy is killing me!

Hahaha! You're loving it as much as I am! :girl_love::girl_aww:
My sig is doing better than my posts it seems! Lol!
Glad you like it!:girl_curtsey:

I dont have a clue if they're still signed with them or anybody else
for that matter.

Now I feel inspired to pull out that CD.

Back